chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Raw geust host revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Upcoming Raw geust host revealed Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Raw geust host revealed   Upcoming Raw geust host revealed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Quote :

Source: WWE.com
WWE.com has revealed that hip-hop star Timbaland will be the guest host for the December 28th edition of "Monday Night RAW", while Don Johnson and Jon Heder will co-host the show on January 18th, 2010
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Raw geust host revealed   Upcoming Raw geust host revealed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:04 am

Ugh. Once again, it's gonna be reeking of Bella Twins at the arms of Timbaland all night long.

Jon Heder and Don Johnson make a quite unusual combo for guest hosts though. I'm curious to see if they'll do a bit with Jon Heder and Santino Marella impersonating Napoleon Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Raw geust host revealed   Upcoming Raw geust host revealed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Well, they probably will do a bit with Santino and that is one of the things I do not like about the guest host thing. They almost always have Santino doing some bit with the host and the host almost always puts Chavo in some stupid ass match with Swaggle.

I would not be suprised if Santino has some dumb ass bit with Timbaland and I am sure that the Bellas will be with him in every segment he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Raw geust host revealed   Upcoming Raw geust host revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Raw geust host revealed
Page 1 of 1