chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns

Go down 
+3
Soul Rider
TheWalkingDead
StuffOfLegends
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Empty
PostSubject: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:37 pm

Taken from noDQ.com

-- Ric Flair is being advertised to appear at the November 26th edition of Raw in Charlotte.

-- Currently there is no certain date set for Gregory Helms return to WWE as his rehab from neck surgery isn’t going as well as hoped. Helms has significant nerve damage in one of his arms, which is largely numb. On the other hand, Helms is recovering fine from his neck injury.

I am glad that Flair will be coming back but he is so old there is not much to do with him. As for Gregory hopefully his arm gets better.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:41 pm

I hope Helms arm gets better and Flair should just retire.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:50 pm

Ric Flair is going to retire after Wrestlemania 24!And I hope Helms will come back he is one of my favorites on Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 am

Helms isn't my favorite, but i think SD does need him, so yea it sucks that he has nerve damage on his arm. By the way can someone remaind me of how he got injured, i don't remember at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:19 pm

I've always liked Helms (mostly the Shining Wizard... but he is fun to watch if they let him perform). As for Flair being back, I think it's terrific, but he's in the wrong role. He needs to be kept in a managerial role for a superstar like... I don't know, the Miz. Miz is pretty poor on the mic right now, but with one of the best talkers in history as his manager, he'd be bound to improve.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:20 am

Flair should make a huge team like the 4-horsemen or Evolution and manage them to great sucess. Maybe with cade & murdoch, Carlito and Mr. Kennedy. Also it sucks about Helm's nerve problem, can't wait for him to get back.
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:31 am

poor Gregory!! Sad
i can't wait for his comeback!! he's really nice guy!! he answer to my emails from my space! lol
well...i do agree that Ric Flair should just retire! and it might be cool if he'll be a manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns   News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News on Ric Flair/ Helms Returns
Page 1 of 1