chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Empty
PostSubject: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 am

Quote :
Posted by: Kenny Williams (Wrestling-Radio.com)

WWE Hall of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart recently did an interview with The Calgary Sun newspaper, in which he reiterated that WWE's interest in bringing him back to the company was not motivated or as a result of TNA signing Hulk Hogan. Here is what Hart had to say:

"[TNA is] playing it up like that. Like WWE was scared of whatever Hulk Hogan was going to do, so they went and got Bret Hart to compete."

Hart has also dismissed claims that money had played a major role in his decision to return to WWE. He stated that his girlfriend's current status as a student at Mount Royal University has left him with a lot of free time on his hands, so Hart felt that the time was right to get some closure for the "Montreal Screwjob" from 1997 and help preserve his family's legacy.

As for his storyline, Hart did not discuss any certain specifics, but did say he would like to create a bigger opportunity for The Hart Dynasty. When he was asked about a possible future match with Vince McMahon, Hart had the following to say:

"I wouldn't mind throwing a few punches [at McMahon]."

Speaking of Hart's storyline with McMahon, it is being said that he will not appear on the upcoming edition of Monday Night RAW, which will be guest-hosted by "Iron" Mike Tyson, but Hart is slated to be on the January 18th edition of RAW.

I knew WWE did not bring in Bret to compete with the TNA. TNA is barely on WWE's radar and they are not worried about what TNA does. Sure, they took former WWE stars, who have went to TNA, out of the opening thing, but that is it. I don't even care who the guest host is on Jan 18 and I can't wait to see Bret on Raw again and I can't wait to see what happens next with Vince and Bret. That by its self is far better then anything TNA can offer.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:21 am

Damn. If Bret's girlfriend is a college student, how old is she?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:57 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:

I knew WWE did not bring in Bret to compete with the TNA. TNA is barely on WWE's radar and they are not worried about what TNA does. Sure, they took former WWE stars, who have went to TNA, out of the opening thing, but that is it. I don't even care who the guest host is on Jan 18 and I can't wait to see Bret on Raw again and I can't wait to see what happens next with Vince and Bret. That by its self is far better then anything TNA can offer.

And you honestly believe that?

Yeah you are right, I much preferred Bret Hart complaining like a bitch about The screw job and having a gay moment with HBK then watching Angle Vs AJ Tear the house down last week.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

And you honestly believe that?

Yeah you are right, I much preferred Bret Hart complaining like a bitch about The screw job and having a gay moment with HBK then watching Angle Vs AJ Tear the house down last week.

Other then the good main even, Impact was full of non-wrestling segments. Foley can't get in, Hogan and Wolfpac jabbering in the ring, Bischoff comes to the ring to "tear up the format", Foley still can't get into the Impact Zone and the Nasty Boys can't get into the Impact Zone, Jarrette jabbering in the ring and then Hogan jabbering from backstage, "Val Venius shows up for the strip poker game, JB trying to keep Foley out but can't, the Nasty Boys tear up the Dudley's lookerroom, a Pope promo followed by a short match, a terrible Asylum match, a Knockout title squash match. Yes, I would rather see Bret Hart back in a WWE ring and not all of that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Pope Vs Wolfe was a high quality match and was better then any match WWE put on that night.

Asylum Match was not shocking. It was average. Still got the fans pumped.

ODB Vs Tara was also a solid match. Short but good

Taylor Wilde & Sarita (c) vs. Awesome Kong & Hamada. This was a great contest. A little too long but the fans went crazy in it.

Abyss Vs Samoa Joe. Great contest, Surprisingly

Angles Vs Styles ... Yeah.

A bunch of solid matches, I do not see ho this is 'Shit'.

Also, Segments did out way the matches but that would make sense when TNA is getting a makeover pretty much and hulkster is taking over.

To be honest, for a serious fan. The wrestling draws them to a show. For a casual fan (90% of fans) its the rivalries and segments.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Impact is full of non-wrestling segments every week. Hell, one week, ECW had more actual wrestling in a 60 min show then Impact did in 2 hours. The Knockouts title match was nothing more then a squash and why the hell did they give the belt to Tara just to have ODB win it back very quickly? Tara has had 3 very short Knockout title runs. The 'tearing up the format segment" was so kayfab, it made kayfab vomit.

I would have liked to see far less of Hogan and far more of Pope vs. Wolfe, but that is not what will happen with TNA. How much time do you think Hogan will take during the PPV Sunday? The only difference from 3 hour Impact and 2 hour Impact was the extra hour gave them more time to talk. The Ayslum match was awful, even Hogan said so.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Tearing up the format Kayfabe. Ehh, I don't know. WCW was actually like that. 5 minutes before match this was creative.

'Alright, Raven. you will win by pinfall. Roll Up' We are gonna tell the ref and DDP now.'

Thats how it was but it was also WCWs downfall.

I believe the format thing was kayfabe but we do not know this for sure.

Hogan will be the main thing for a few more weeks, maybe months. It'll die don soon once his friends leave.
Back to top Go down
lwpd
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
lwpd

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:03 pm

It's good to see the Hitman back in some capacity. One of the true modern day legends of the sport!
Back to top Go down
http://filsingergames.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Tearing up the format Kayfabe. Ehh, I don't know. WCW was actually like that. 5 minutes before match this was creative.

'Alright, Raven. you will win by pinfall. Roll Up' We are gonna tell the ref and DDP now.'

Thats how it was but it was also WCWs downfall.

I believe the format thing was kayfabe but we do not know this for sure.

Hogan will be the main thing for a few more weeks, maybe months. It'll die don soon once his friends leave.

Out of all of the new/old talent TNA brought in last week, I really only want to hear from one guy and he said nothing. We saw Flair arrive at the Impact Zone, go into AJ looker room, come out on stage, during AJ's match, and that was it. I am very interested to hear what Flair's intentions are in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE   Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Update on Hart's future with the WWE
Page 1 of 1