chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold Empty
PostSubject: 15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold   15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey guys, here's another Royal Rumble Moment from 15 years ago back in 1995:

Jeff Jarrett wins the WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time

Jeff Jarrett the son of legendary wrestler turned promoter Jerry Jarrett was successful in the Independent Scene as well as the NWA Territories

But when Jarrett came to the WWE, he proved that he could hang with the tough guys, and on that night, Jarrett faced off against Razor Ramon Scott Hall and he won the WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time and he would soon go on to win the belt 3 times that year as well and 3 more times in 1999.

and now, 15 years later, Jeff Jarrett is now wrestling in TNA Wrestling a company he founded with his father Jerry Jarrett and as for the I-C Gold, it is now in the hands of Drew McIntyre

and that's your look @ a moment from 15 years ago:

Jeff Jarrett wins the WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time

and BTW, 6 is also the number of times Jeff Jarrett has won the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in TNA

15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold Ic-jarrett01-1
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold   15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 pm

and in 99, he lost the IC title to China in a Good Housekeeping Match Smile
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold   15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 am

Well here's what somebody has stated:

"It was a bit of a shocker at the time, as Razor was an established upepr midcarder, and Jarrett had struggled on the undercard, rarely appearing on PPV throughout 1994, this win for Jarrett really helped springboard him into a decent midcarder spot.

It was a good match too, with the classic 'babyface shouldn't carry on' storyline, as Razor injured his knee, lost by Countout (which would allow him to retain the title) untill Jarrett goaded him on the mic to continue and not to be 'yellow'. Razor took the bait, but his injured knee gave out... allowing jarrett to get a quick roll-up package for the win and the IC title.

The belt looked perfect on him, Jeff Jareett... ain't he great... the anwser is yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold   15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 years ago; Jeff Jarrett wins his 1st I-C Gold
Page 1 of 1