chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Cena injuried, could need surgery

Go down 
+7
tammy85
Tiff
Black Dagger
Affliction
Straight-Edge Zach
That-Damn-Good
Concrete Jesus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

John Cena injuried, could need surgery Empty
PostSubject: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

Quote :
Source: f4wonline.com

The word going around WWE is that John Cena is suffering from a back injury.

Reports indicate that Cena is suffering from a few bulging discs, which can be very painful and might require surgery.

Not much more is known about the injury at this time and the severity is hard to assess.

Nonetheless, it does appear that Cena's condition is the reason Cena will not be wrestling WWE Champion Sheamus at the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

Hopefully he's alright. But if he's not, I'm sure he'll come back in half the time expected and go back to work. Dude is a freak. Do hope it's not as serious as the report is making out though. Always have to take these things with a grain of salt. But it'd definitely be a shitty situation if he is injured.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Source: f4wonline.com

The word going around WWE is that John Cena is suffering from a back injury.

Reports indicate that Cena is suffering from a few bulging discs, which can be very painful and might require surgery.

Not much more is known about the injury at this time and the severity is hard to assess.

Nonetheless, it does appear that Cena's condition is the reason Cena will not be wrestling WWE Champion Sheamus at the Royal Rumble.

Foley had something like that for years, maybe the doctors should look into how Cena takes his bumps and executes his moves and figure out a better way for him to do it. He gets injured quite a bit for the top guy.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

Always good news to hear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:15 am

Im Not a fan of Cena but i always hate it when people gets injured but as long as it keeps the championship of him for a while then im not to fussed
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 am

I never wish injuries on anyone, except Kahli, so hopefully he it is not serious. He does get injuried a hell of a lot, he is not going to last long at this pace.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:01 am

Barry Bonds wrote:

What, always to good to hear that someone is hurt? I know it's Cena, but jeez, that just ain't right. You shouldn't wish injuries on anyone, especially people that are putting their bodies on the line for us, the fans.

Anyway, I really hope this isn't as serious as it sounds. John's been injured quite abit as of late, and although he always seems to be able to return quickly, it still sucks when he's out for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
tammy85
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 pm

I hope he'll be alright & it turns out not to be serious. :-/ I do wish him a healthy & speedy recovery!

-Tammy-
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm a little surpise to see the happy reactions to Cenas injury and a little surpise I didn't see it coming. Cena isn't a bad wrestler, I really don't get peoples problem with him. Anyways, hopefully he recovers super quickly so he can wrestle at Mania. I'm going to be really pissed if Batista vs. Cena at Wrestlemania is delayed for another year...again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:26 am

If there is any way for Cena to be at Mania, he will be there. You may question his wrestling, but you can't question his dedication and his passion.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 am

Barry Bonds wrote:

That's low.

Anyway, like some have said, I hope this injury is not that serious. It would suck if his injury was bad, especially this time, around Wrestlemania. He should be more careful next time though, he has been injured a lot of times, but it's Cena, you can't just see someone as dedicated as him.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 am

I'm starting to think all of John Cena's injuries are blown out of proportion, so he can come back in half the time and brag about it. Cena's injuries have a boy who cried wolf effect on me now. I'm tired of him on TV and the way he is pushed. They don't even get him to say funny stuff anymore. The best stuff is his off handed comments when he is being booed. Why they decided to make him a watered down version of himself is beyond me. Badass faces are cool. I miss the attitude era.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 am

^ You sound 30 years old.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 am

No I'm a teenager who misses his younger days. Back when I had nap time in school and The Rock was the shit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:46 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
No I'm a teenager who misses his younger days. Back when I had nap time in school and The Rock was the shit. Very Happy

I miss Autisn Crying or Very sad I can't wait to see Stone Cold on Raw again.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

Given the fact that everything was hinting to a Cena vs Sheamus rematch at the Rumble, I take it that this injury is legit and serious. But Cena being the workhorse that he is, he'll be probably back in half the time he would usually need to recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena injuried, could need surgery   John Cena injuried, could need surgery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena injuried, could need surgery
Page 1 of 1