chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight Empty
PostSubject: Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight   Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

According to a report by ProWrestling.net, you can expect former WWE star Brian Kendrick (aka The Brian Kendrick) to make his official TNA return at tonight's "Genesis" pay-per view.

Kendrick is rumored to be Amazing Red's unannounced opponent for the X-Division Title match tonight.

Make sure to visit WrestleZone.com tonight for the best TNA Genesis PPV play-by-play coverage on the internet.

Wrestlezone.com

This is great, Especially since I think WWE do not own copyright on his WWE name.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight   Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Well, Brian Kendrick is his real name. Anyways, this sounds great. I hope he returns to the more high flying based style rather than what he was doing when he wrestled as The Brian Kendrick. Also, where is Paul London? I'd be much more excited if he joined TNA too.
Back to top Go down

Another Confirmed former WWE superstar on TNA tonight
Page 1 of 1