chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge

Go down 
+2
EdgeHead
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

(Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Empty
PostSubject: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

TNA backstage interviewer Bubba The Love Sponge posted the following "tweet" on his official Twitter page recently:

"I say fuck hati. Why do we have to take care of everybody our country is in shambles. Bubba"

Follow more Bubba The Love Sponge tweets at Twitter.com/BTLSRadio.

Wrestlezone.com

Pathetic, Fire him
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 am

Why am I not surprised?

Bubba the Love Sponge's the lamest excuse for a wrestling interviewer since Mark Madden. But at least, Mark Madden indeed was the best looking fat guy on TV. Bubba the Love Sponge is like a black hole: he just sucks everything charismatic around here and the area becomes a huge boredom nest.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

Bubba the Love Sponge's the lamest excuse for a wrestling interviewer since Mark Madden. But at least, Mark Madden indeed was the best looking fat guy on TV. Bubba the Love Sponge is like a black hole: he just sucks everything charismatic around here and the area becomes a huge boredom nest.

Why the fuck is he in TNA? Because he is Hulks friend and Hogan is giving jobs to his friends. There is no reason for him to be in TNA. I read that he was in a TNA production meeting and that pissed me off. What the fuck can this jack off tell them that will make TNA better? Nothing, that is what.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:47 am

I hope something really unpleasant happens to this fat asshole. Fire him naow!
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 am

What an asshole. Yeah, our country is in shambles too, nearly everyone is in debt, but so what? People in Hiati need help far more than any of us do at the minute, especially some wrestler that gets paid far too much money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 am

Wtf. I don't even know who this guy is, to be honest, but he won't be saying the same thing if his family was in Haiti, or if this happened to himself. Asshole, go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Tiff wrote:
What an asshole. Yeah, our country is in shambles too, nearly everyone is in debt, but so what? People in Hiati need help far more than any of us do at the minute, especially some wrestler that gets paid far too much money.

He also gets paided too much for his radio show. I hope this leads to him being fired from everything. Americans are still struggling with debt and a bad economy, but Hatia would love to have those problems. Instead they have people buried under goddamn buildings. It is our responsiblty to help other countries when they are in need. This guy is a fuckin idiot, Howard Stern knock off, trying to create ratings for his little radio show by saying something fuckin stupid like this.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Fans React To Bubba The Love Sponge's Haiti Comments   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Annonymous sent along the following:

After you and other sites reported Bubba the Love Sponge's disgusting remarks towards Haiti, a large number of fans tweeted Dixie Carter sharing their dismay that her employee would say something and get away with it. Bubba responded with some derogatory remarks towards those fans personally, including calling someone 'Osama bin Laden' due to their name. Not only that he has his "Bubba Army" aka two or three guys find their personal info such as phone numbers and numbers of relatives and harass them.

In summary, fans outraged at the remarks... if they mention it on twitter. Beware. Bubba will have his guys harass them AND their families.

A few people have mentioned boycotting TNA because of this.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Bubba The Love Sponge Apologizes For Haiti Comments   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 am

Bubba The Love Sponge has posted the following on his Twitter account: “I am going to say this one time and one time only. First of all a real man sometimes has to take a step back and maybe look at something they said or did so that being said I would like to apologize for my comments regarding Haiti in the world of live radio that I operate. Sometimes u say things that u can't take back. So I'm man enough now to say I'm sorry for those I offended."

Wrestlezone.com

And he can still go fuck himself ...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:59 am

Sykesy wrote:

...with tweezers and a sharp knife.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Bubba The Love Sponge has posted the following on his Twitter account: “I am going to say this one time and one time only. First of all a real man sometimes has to take a step back and maybe look at something they said or did so that being said I would like to apologize for my comments regarding Haiti in the world of live radio that I operate. Sometimes u say things that u can't take back. So I'm man enough now to say I'm sorry for those I offended."

Wrestlezone.com

It is too late for that stupid fuck to be all sorry. He is only sorry because it cost him a job.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 am

Quote :
Source: AngryMarks.com

- AngryMarks.com has a report from today's Bubba The Love Sponge show. Hulk Hogan was a guest today, and they discussed the real reason Bubba was sent home, Awesome Kong apparently beat him up for the remarks he made in regards to Haiti. Here is what was said on the show…

Bubba: She was wearing wrestling gear, and she came in on me and sucker punched me right on my left cheeck, and I was like, what's going on... then she came out me again, hit me again in the mouth, and she goes, "This if for Haiti! This is for Haiti!" and I'm lke "What is going on?" Finally I put my left hand out and push her away from me, and she comes at me again and I just cover up, because I cannot fight back on a woman. Not only will I be fired from TNA, which I probably am, but my radio career is gone if I take a woman out!

Hulk Hogan: I tell you what, after what happened, if you had clocked her you'd have got away with it. What nobody knows, and this is the real truth, that there were certain people there... she should get off the property, she should be fired immediately, that's it. It was so violent. You could have actually lost an eye, you could have had your teeth knocked out. But, to give you your creedo, you are the one who said not to fire her.

- Pwinsider.com reports that the story was in fact making the rounds at the TV taping yesterday, but their sources did not see the incident.

I stole that form Truth on OWW.

If Awesome Kong really did assult the guy then she is my new favorite TNA Wrestler. That is seriously awesome, that fat shit gets beat by a girl. Hogan is a douche bag and Bubba is as well. Hopefully TNA fires both ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 am

The only reason that douche is in TNA is he is Hogan's friend. Hogan will not be fired, but Bubba probably will be and should be. I hope he does lose his stupid little radio show too. Then were would put himself over?

*edit*
Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

TNA Knockout Awesome Kong posted the following on her Twitter with regards to her backstage fight with Bubba The Love Sponge:

"Kongfucious says: sometimes you must feed someone a fist to make them eat their own words."

"Apologies to all of my supporters for the lack of tweets lately. Trying not to give certain talentless hacks publicity."

I am now a Kong fan, Spounge just got what he had coming to him.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm

The funniest thing about this whole Kong vs Bubba situation is that only a few weeks ago, Hogan and Kong posed together for a picture and Hogan said he was a huge fan of Kong and everything.

But if I was Kong, I wouldn't even worry about my job. I don't think that Dixie Carter will let Hogan get away with attempting to fire Kong or everything. Me thinks it's the first step for Dixie in realizing that on paper, partnering with Hogan was a good idea but in practice, this kind of shit was bound to happen with Hogan bringing all his friends along, which basically proves my theory all along (and pretty much everybody here) that Hogan's in this for himself...like usual.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 am

At most, she should have brought in Hogan to be an on-screen charector, but she should have never given him any kind of control.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Quote :
She was wearing wrestling gear, and she came in on me and sucker punched me right on my left cheeck, and I was like, what's going on... then she came out me again, hit me again in the mouth, and she goes, "This if for Haiti! This is for Haiti!"

Oh god, I love Kong now. To be honest, I'm surprised it was actually a girl who did this to him; makes it more awesome though. Yay Kong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge   (Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Updated)Kong Comments on fight with Bubba the Love Spounge
Page 1 of 1