chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock says he would wrestle again if...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Empty
PostSubject: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

During an interview with Live Audio Wrestling last night, Dwayne "The Rock Johnson said he would return to WWE for a guest-hosting role or to wrestle a match on the sole condition that he can "rip up" the writing for the current television product and tap into the "Attitude Era" with an edgier product.

"I want to use the platform as a host to literally rip things open. There's so much stuff we can do," Johnson told John Pollock. "We're going to create an incredible show, an incredible Raw. I'm doing another movie, but after that, we're going to create something special, unique, something badass for the fans. Talking to Vince (McMahon), whenever that's going to be, we're going to have a great time."

Johnson echoed what he said last week during an interview with ESPN in that he wouldn't rule out actually wrestling, but only if he can turn the product upside down and create a compelling storyline leading to a match.

"I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish in wrestling, so I wouldn't rule out going back," Johnson said. "If the match was right and we could create something really unique and cool for the fans and for my opponent and for the company, I would do it in a second."

Johnson once again said he has no interest in wrestling John Cena, but talked about what it would take for him to work a program with one of WWE's premiere stars.

"I've never been interested in wrestling John Cena. The guys I wrestled in the past - from Goldberg to Hogan to Austin - were guys who I've really wanted to wrestle. If it can be done creatively but not only that, it's very important if I do back is that the writing has to be ripped open and really be pushed," Johnson said. "I came from a time in the Attitude era where we trail-blazed a lot and were fearless in the things we said and did."

Johnson added: "There are a lot of restrictions now on the product, which by the way, I understand, and I enjoy some of the stuff I see and I know some of the writers and they're challenged every week, but if in fact I do go back, it would be an interesting collision of an Attitude time that I loved and the time now, but I'm sure we can always infuse things to make it work."

Is this what The Rock has instore for WWE this summer? I love WWE now and forever, but I would love to see them do a new Attitude Era. I don't want to see them recreate 1998, but I would love to see them bring that era into 2010. I am very excited by the possiblity of this happening. bounce
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Drop the PG rating! Bra and panties FTW!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 pm

There some Divas that have never been in a bra and panties match, so that would be AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 am

I think this whole PG-13 thing is a load of bull, tbh. So, it's okay for a kid to see Randy Orton punt a guy in the head, but they can't see a Diva in a bikini? It's just stupid.

Anyway, the Attitude era owned the WWE as it is now, so I really hope something like this happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 am

Tiff wrote:
I think this whole PG-13 thing is a load of bull, tbh. So, it's okay for a kid to see Randy Orton punt a guy in the head, but they can't see a Diva in a bikini? It's just stupid.

Anyway, the Attitude era owned the WWE as it is now, so I really hope something like this happens.

Tiff is right. I was watching the Attitude era my entire childhood. And I turned out fine. I do have a feeling that if I ever saw a girl randomly in a bikini I might scream JR! LOOK! PUPPIES!!!! But other than that, I'm perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

It is strange what they can put in a PG program and what they can't. Last year, they had half naked Big Dick Johnson shanking his fat ass and that was OK, but they can't have woman in there underwear? That is not the WWE's fault though. That is up to the people that determine what a PG rating will be.

WWE has always changed with the times. I have no doubt that they will drop the PG thing at some point in the future. Wether that means this summer or not, we will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm gonna be watching WWE full time if this happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock says he would wrestle again if...   The Rock says he would wrestle again if... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock says he would wrestle again if...
Page 1 of 1