chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry

Go down 
+2
Straight-Edge Zach
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 am

Bill DeMott (2003): He entered the ring, and he urgh left the ring. Pretty funny as everyone thought he was pretty tough.

Sandman (2007): Sandman made a 3 minute entrance just to get to the match and I'd be amazed is he lasted longer then 30 seconds.

Drew carey (2001): Definately the main one for me. He only entered to Impress Trish and as he entered the Hardy's eliminated themselves. Straight after the next entrant came and that was ... Kane. Drew gave kane money but it didnt work so Drew jumped out the ring. It was funny but Pointless.

Jerry Lawler (1997): Lawler was on commentary and then his music starts playing, He takes of the headset and jumps in the ring. 5 seconds later Bret clotheslines him out. He gets up and hops back in commentary. Then 10 minutes later Lawler goes "I should go in there". Just classic lulz.

What ones stand out for you
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:06 am

Scotty 2 Hotty in the 05 Rumble...he walks down the entrance ramp then gets taken out by Muhammed Hassan...

Hornswoggle...every time he's entered, I think it was more than once.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am

Spike Dudley in MMIV (2004). If I remember correctly, he never even gets knocked out by Kane before even entering the ring. So if he counts, then him. Hornswoggle. Santino Marella was pointless last year as was Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 am

Santino's 01 second record last year.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh god, this thread has some pretty bad responses. Drew Carey being one is just bad since that was absolute gold. Trying to fucking bribe Kane with cash. Was just classic, so I don't think the entertainment value of it pointless. Neither was Santino, cause that was lulz again.

Bill DeMott from 2003 as mentioned was fucking bad though. As was B2 from the same year. Hornswoggle was only in it in 2008 I think and there was kind of a point to that cause it was during Vince's "tough love" angle.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

^Oh yeah, then Hornswoggle's did have a point. Santino I guess was kind of funny, but that's (for me) out of hate for the guy. Still, I stick with Dudley (if his counts) and Ziggler, completely.

I forgot Ernest Miller from the MMIV (2004) Royal Rumble. Where all he did was dance. That was completely pointless and I saw entertainment value in that.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 pm

doink the clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry   All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time: Most Pointless Royal Rumble Entry
Page 1 of 1