chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 am

Heel Turns are usually good for a change in character but some have surprised pretty much everyone. What one's stand out for you?

To me the answer is ...

Hogan Heel Turn 1996

Everyone loves Hogan, He made a Wrestling a household Sport/Entertainment. Everyone on the planet knew Wrestling and most loved him So what better shock then to make him a bad guy. This is what they did at Bash At The Beach 1996. The match was intended to be The Outsiders and mystery Opponent Vs Sting, Luger and Savage.

Hogan comes out to the aid of Savage and Sting, or so we thought. Turns on them and then cuts on of the most memorable Promos in years. It shocked everyone and gave WCW a shitload of attention. Definately the greatest heel turn in Wrestling History.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 am

^^ Sykesy is correct. It's Hogan at Bash at the Beach.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 pm

HHH turns on DX, at WM 15 and the Austin turn at WM 17. I never thought I would see Austin and McMahon work togther. I also never thought I would see a heel Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Hogan's, easily. Austin's would be second. I think those two should be on the top two of everyones list, even if you didn't watch it, those are easily the most shocking.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 am

I was also pretty shocked when Brock turned on Angle. After their match at Mania, Brock and Kurt became friends and Brock was their to support Kurt after his neck surgery. But then, Brock turned on Kurt and I was a little shocked, not totally, but a little.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am

Apart from the ones already mentioned, I pretty much busted a nut when Hunter turned on Shawn. Really was one of my favorite angles ever. The slowly reveal of the pixelated footage, ha. That was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 am

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Apart from the ones already mentioned, I pretty much busted a nut when Hunter turned on Shawn. Really was one of my favorite angles ever. The slowly reveal of the pixelated footage, ha. That was awesome.

That was pretty shocking. Then HHH threaten to put Shawn in a wheelchair and though Shawn won the Summer Slam match, Hunter did put him in a wheelchair. He blasted Shawn in the lower back, with his sledge hammer.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am

Ha, yeah. The match itself was a classic too, had alot of air-time luckily. The 2 sledge hammer shots to the back were great though. Legit looked like they would have crippled Shawn, ha. Really helped get Hunter that much more over as a heel too. Which resulted in one of the best heel runs ever for Hunter between 02-06.

Here's another old school one as well. Shawn Michaels turning on Marty Janetty anyone?
That one was tasty.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Oh yeah. He put Janety through the barber shop's window, on Beefcakes show. I can't remember what the show was called though. And since then, Marty has become the punchline to many tag team splits Smile

How about this one, Stephenie turned on Vince. Here is what happened: Steph was to marry Test on Raw. When the preacher ask if anyone knows why these 2 should not marry, HHH comes out. HHH plays a video package that shows an unconsious Steph, marring HHH, in a drive-thru wedding chapel. HHH then says she can't marry Test because she already married. Fast forward to Armaggeddon 99, Vince fights HHH in a Street Fight w/Steph at ringside. At the end of the match, Vince has HHH cornered with the sledgehammer. Steph jumps in the ring and tells Vince she wants to do it, but Steph can't bring herself to do it, and HHH uses the hammer on Vince. After that, HHH and Steph hug and Vince had no idea what happened until the next night on Raw. That was the begining of the McMahon/Helmsley Era.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn   All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time Most Shocking Heel Turn
Page 1 of 1