chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff   Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:59 pm

All of the "anti-WWE Net marks" love to shove it in WWE fans faces when someone like The Road Dogg or Steiner shoots on the WWE. Here is what a real legend of wrestling has to say about Hogan and Bischoff:
Quote :
Posted by: Kenny Williams (Wrestling-Radio.com)

WWE Hall of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart has posted a blog on his official Facebook page in which he discusses having dinner with Jeremy Borash after last week's edition of Monday Night RAW in Nashville, as well as shooting on Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. Here are a few excerpts:

About Borash: "It was nice seeing Jeremy Borash, a longtime friend of mine, from TNA when I was in Nashville. He hung out with me and we never once talked wrestling."

About Hogan & Bischoff: "Some feeble minded idiot who saw us in plain view tried to start the rumour that I might be heading to TNA next; although why anyone would ever think I'd let Hogan and Bischoff anywhere near my Hitman persona again is truly beyond me."

I think that pretty much kills any rumor that Bret will end up with TNA, when his WWE run is over.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff   Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Ahaha, this is why Bret Hart is awesome.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff   Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 am

To think that Bischoff told JB he was a mark because he posted a pic of him and Bret on his Twitter page.

Way to go, Bisch. Keep alienating your employees. I hope that soon enough, Dixie Carter will wake up and show you the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff   Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart shoots on Hogan and Bischoff
Page 1 of 1