chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurt Angle news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Quote :
Kurt Angle is looking to reduce his schedule with TNA. (source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

I am not surprised by this. Angle has earned the right to wrestle when he feels like it and TNA should give him what he wants.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Lol...could that update BE any shorter? *Chandler impression*

I'm surprised by this a little though since TNA already has the lighter schedule comopared to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:25 pm

^ Absolutely ^

Hopefully by reduced schedule though it means like Sting. Angle has made TNA along with Styles. If Angle was to leave TNA it would die within months. No doubt in my mind so I think this is fair.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 pm

We all know that Angle has had many problems with his kneck. If giving him the same type of schedule Sting, Taker, and Shawn Micheals have will prolong his career, and keep him healthy after wrestling, they should do it.

As you said, Angle has had a huge part in getting TNA where they are now. He not an orginal, but he was a bonafide star long before TNA and he gave TNA some instant cred.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Nah, I do not look at Angle as the WWE guy anymore. I do not think many do either. He has been in TNA too long and made to much of an impact (No pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Nah, I do not look at Angle as the WWE guy anymore. I do not think many do either. He has been in TNA too long and made to much of an impact (No pun intended)

I meant that he has earned that kind of respect for what he has done for TNA and he should be treated the way Sting, Taker, and Shawn are treated.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:17 am

I also think Kurt has earned the right to work a lighter schedule and to be more careful with his neck. And I think it's clear that Hogan and company wanna (rightfully so) make AJ Styles the franchise player of TNA, so I don't think that Angle will be too upset about it, especially if a lighter schedule will allow him to work for TNA longer and be healthier when it comes to work programs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurt Angle news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle news   Kurt Angle news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle news
Page 1 of 1