chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Which Wrestlemania to you has had the greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match?

I'll give my opinion later on.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I never actually seen all of the Money in the Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania 23 but once I do, I am one hundred percent positive I'd go with that. For the time being, I'll say the original one. Followed by the most recent one, followed by 22, and ended by XXIV.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

I have to go with WM 23 also. I have seen all of them and I own all of them and I still think that one is great.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 am

I missed wrestlemania 25's ladder match. But out of the other 4 I've seen I have to pick 23's. Twas pure awesome. Followed by 24's, then 21's then 22's.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 am

Each MITB has it's own special moment.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 pm

You shitting me? The one at WM 23 no doubt. The rest were fast pasted bullshit. The first one was garbage,the second one was bigger garbage,the one at 24 was decent except for Punk winning same goes for last year. I really would have wanted Kennedy to win the World title but overall the match had some intense moments.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

I got Wrestlemania 25 (it was pure shit BTW, every match sucked). And the Money in the Bank from the show was horrible, worst one ever.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 am

^This

Anyway I am going to say WM 21 it was so intense with some epic spots and it solidified Edge as a Maineventer and one of the better heels of 2005/2006 and onwards. Although like the others have WM 23 had some great spots from the green bay plunge of the ladder to Hornswaggle to the huge spot between Edge and Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Just saw Wrestlemania 23's Money in the Bank, and it is in a league of it's own. None of the others even begin to compare to them and really, that's in pretty much every positive category you can put it in. Better hype, better wrestlers, better spots, and a better match. The only thing I wouldn't say is Kennedy was a better winner than the other winners of Money in the Bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match   All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time: Greatest Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Page 1 of 1