chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria says she is considering TNA

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Maria says she is considering TNA Empty
PostSubject: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Quote :
Former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis was interviewed by Eric Cohen of About.com this week to promote her role on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" NBC show and reveals that Donald Trump himself invited her to participate. "I actually met Donald Trump when he came to the show to do some work with Vince McMahon. He asked me if I wanted to do it and I said that I would love to and it all started from there."

Maria was also asked whether she'd be open to joining TNA, or if she's fully moved on from the wrestling business. "I'm not sure yet to be honest," she said. "I probably had seven different phone calls from companies across the country asking me to come here or go there. I haven't decided. It's such an exciting adventure to be on. It's like I've been born again or something. I'm really trying to figure out what's best for me, what's best for my future, and then go from there."

This would be a real boost to the KO division Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

^ Were you not the one who liked Maria in WWE ^ *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

The real question is whether TNA is even considering her...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

She was part of WWE so I would say so xP

Hell, TNA looks to be signing Ken Deone for gods sake ... YAY Male cheerleaders FTW
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm

^^I never cared for Maria in the WWE, but when she does come to TNA, don't start with all of the "she chose TNA" stuff because she chose them after WWE gave her the pink slip. That is how TNA has gotten most of there guys and KO's. WWE fired them first and TNA picked them up. Must I really go through the list?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:30 pm

No, That is how the wrestling Industry works?

its called making draws and getting big names to draw audiences. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:36 pm

WWE stars go to TNA and become a big part of the show right away. When TNA stars go to WWE, they start near the bottom. Christian was on ECW for over a year after he returned to WWE. TNA takes talent off of the WWE scrap heap. All of the former WWE guys are "former" because WWE was done with them. Were they interested in having Hardy. of course they were, but will not having Hardy back break them? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah, What is your point. We are all fully aware that WWE is the number 1 wrestling company in the world ... for now Very Happy

If the tables were switched the same would happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 pm

If you are waiting for that table to turn, don't hold your breath because it won't happen in your life time. What is TNA doing next week, to combat Austin on Raw? It better be something damn good. What will they do up against Rock this summer? They don't have anything that can go up against the Rock on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Just like Nitro would of never taken over Raw. hehehe ... in two years I will be laughing at you hysterically and just looking over old posts for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Nitro did not take over Raw because Nitro won the ratings for years and years. WWE is the ones who did the take over and WWE was much stronger when they really started to go after Raw. WWE was already selling out shows world wide and having Mania's in the biggest venues in the country. What is the biggest crowd TNA has ever drawn? Is it 93,000 in the Silverdome? No and WWE did that long before they took over Raw. TNA is on Spike, so what? WWE was on Spike. TNA is taking WWE's sloppy seconds and they are damn lucky to have them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:03 am

How can WWE take over Raw?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 am

Maybe it's because it's almost 3 AM in the morning in Canada but I don't have a clue of what this argument's about.

But, as for Maria, my guess is that her joining or not TNA will clearly show us if she's still interested in working with another wrestling promotion or if she's moving on to something else.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Meh, I don't care if she joins or doesn't. Rather not have her join because I don't need another reason to start watching TNA and she'd definitely be one for me. Although, Van Dam is my favorite wrestler of all-time, and I haven't checked out TNA yet so I don't know how much differenced she'd make. Although, maybe it's because I've read his debut was only about twenty seconds and that doesn't interest me.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 pm

You can watch RVD's 20 second debut on Thursday when Impact re-airs.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am

Maria was actually one of the better Divas in the WWE when she got released. I was never a fan of hers to begin with when she had the stupid role, but she did begin to improve in the ring, so I was surprised to see her be released.

Anyway, I was expecting to see her following her music career rather than joining another company, but it'll be a good move if she does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria says she is considering TNA   Maria says she is considering TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria says she is considering TNA
Page 1 of 1