chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MITB match changed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- Drew McIntyre has now qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 26. Vince McMahon cleared the loss from Drew McIntyre’s record.

- Drew wrestled a local indy wrestler and won the match to earn a spot in MITB.

- The Money in the bank will now feature 9 wrestlers for the first time ever!

Adding one more to MITB is OK with me. If they have more then 10, it will get rediculous to me.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm

They already have enough guys in there. I do feel that McIntyre should be on the card, but I'm not thrilled to see them adding a ninth guy in. Especially considering that all he had to do was beat some local guy.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:20 pm

This is shit. To much action at one time ...

I do feel McIntyre deserved to be in the match though, Should be there instead of Hardy or Bourne.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

I was actually hoping he would defend the IC title, since Miz is not defending the US title, but I am fine with one or two more in the MITB. Remember, the first couple of MITB matches had only 6.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm

^Yeah, but I could get changing it to eight. With the addition of WWECW, it only made sense. Not to mention, it also started off as Raw only match at Mania 21. I just don't really get why besides adding McIntyre in it. Even that doesn't make perfect sense because they could of put him in instead of Swagger, who to my knowledge hasn't been doing anything note worthy in months.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 pm

OhMyGosh.

I hope MVP wins.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Y2J X wrote:
^Yeah, but I could get changing it to eight. With the addition of WWECW, it only made sense. Not to mention, it also started off as Raw only match at Mania 21. I just don't really get why besides adding McIntyre in it. Even that doesn't make perfect sense because they could of put him in instead of Swagger, who to my knowledge hasn't been doing anything note worthy in months.

I think they added him to further the McIntrye has not lost a match, even though he as been pinned storyline. I also think there is an outside chance he could win the thing. I hope not, but I would not be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

johnjohn12 wrote:
OhMyGosh.

I hope MVP wins.

I can only see MVP winning for one reason, This would be him defending hit MITB shot against The Miz for the US Title with The Miz winning.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Sykesy wrote:
johnjohn12 wrote:
OhMyGosh.

I hope MVP wins.

I can only see MVP winning for one reason, This would be him defending hit MITB shot against The Miz for the US Title with The Miz winning.

That'd be pretty fucking pointless but cool though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 pm

No one is going to cash in the title shot for a shot at the US title. That would cut the value of winning the damn in half. MVP has been the only US title contender for a couple of months now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

I never said that would happen. Remember in 06 at Backlash. Benjamin Vs RVD, Winner take all. I think IF MVP wins the same will happen with him against The Miz.

Plus you cannot cash it in for a US title shot anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 am

Hmm, I'm a fan of Drew's but I don't think this was a good move. He definitely deserves to be on the card, but he's the IC Champ, so they should just have had him defending his belt instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

MITB match changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITB match changed   MITB match changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MITB match changed
Page 1 of 1