chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet another Raw guest host annouced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Yet another Raw guest host annouced Empty
PostSubject: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Quote :
WWE announced today that Saturday Night Live cast members Will Forte and Kristen Wiig will bring their MacGruber co-star Ryan Phillippe to guest host Monday Night Raw when it emanates from East Rutherford, New Jersey on Apr. 19. MacGruber opens on Apr. 23 and also features a number of WWE Superstars such as Mark Henry and Montel Vontavious Porter.

Jericho recently praised Wiig on his Twitter account, calling her "a dang genius and the funniest female (SNL) cast member of all time.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 am

Mark Henry and MVP are in the MacGruber movie? Cool.

With that said, Will Forte's probably my favorite SNL cast member so I'm definitely tuning in for this RAW episode. I'm also holding a little hope for an appearance from Chris Jericho on SNL in a skit. Man, that'd be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 am

You can see some WWE stars in the trailerhttp://worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=1483&item=0 This is a little off topic, but most of the WWE movies have been pretty bad so far, but Jericho might actually be a good actor.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 am

According to the cast list on IMDB.com, The Great Khali, Chris Jericho, Kane, Big Show, MVP and Mark Henry are in the movie.

Show's usually hilarious and I think Jericho will be gold. I'm definitely gonna see that movie for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:57 am

Ohh yeah, Saw the preview to this. Looks bad but I will probably give it a go.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 pm

That should be alright......^I agree it does look kinda bad but id watch it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Raw guest host annouced   Yet another Raw guest host annouced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another Raw guest host annouced
Page 1 of 1