chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People you listen to... that people don't know about...

Go down 
+3
Eat-Those-Ruffles
babaganoosh
Affy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

People you listen to... that people don't know about... Empty
PostSubject: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Justin Bieber... and Britney Spears

YOU?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 pm

PAPOOSE

Not too sure what people don't know about...I normally don't really hide what I listen to. LFO, Avril Lavigne & Hoobastank I guess would be the ones that are more looked down upon, but I'm sure people already know I listen to them already.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:34 am

Hoobastank = <3
So I don't get why people look down upon that ^^^

Love Automatic?
And Blue?(It was a phase)
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 am

I think it's just that The Reason was considered by many to be overplayed (though I still love it Very Happy) and then in Canada at least, they basically just fell off the face of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 am

They did vanish but...THeres nothing wrong to them...I lurvv they music Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I think it's just that The Reason was considered by many to be overplayed (though I still love it Very Happy) and then in Canada at least, they basically just fell off the face of the Earth.

The Letter?

That song is pretty big and overplayed ...
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Air supply and REO speedwagon lol
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Nothing bad about that.

REO Speedwagon and Air Supply are great.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Sykesy wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

The Letter?

Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:30 pm

free fallin wrote:
Air supply

THIS.

Journey. Bon Jovi. Guns N' Roses. R.E.M. Michael Learns To Rock. <33333
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Think my music is varied enough so that nothing would be much of a surprise. Right now, I'd say Michael Bublé might be the most out of place thing in my iTunes, doesn't really fit with the rest of my songs.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: People you listen to... that people don't know about...   People you listen to... that people don't know about... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

The Letter?

Never heard of it.

That is weird, I thought you were a Hoobastank fan Very Happy