chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What will be the final match at Mania?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

What will be the final match at Mania? Empty
PostSubject: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: F4WOnline.com

As of this week, the decision still hadn't been made whether John Cena vs. Batista, Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels or Edge vs. Chris Jericho would be the last match at Wrestlemania. The Unified Tag Team Title match is currently scheduled to open the show with Money in the Bank going on second. Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart would likely go somewhere in the middle of the card. Of course, all of this is subject to change.

For me, it should be one of the WWE title matches and if I got to choose, it would be Edge vs. Jericho. As much as I love HBK vs. Taker, it should not be the last match of the night. It could be next to last or second to last, but a title match should be last in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Kind of pisses me off when the Royal Rumble winners match isn't the last on the card. It better not be Shawn vs. Taker, that'd be pretty dumb in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 pm

If HBk is retiring after this match it may very well be the final match. But look for it to be Cena vs Batista. It only make sense that the fight for the face of raw be the last match.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Kind of pisses me off when the Royal Rumble winners match isn't the last on the card. It better not be Shawn vs. Taker, that'd be pretty dumb in my opinion.

Rumor has it that both HBK vs. Taker and HBK vs. Flair was considered for the last match on the card. I think it has to be a title match and should be Edge vs. Jericho. I think Edge vs. Jericho is going to be a fairly long, epic match up and it should be last. The last match on the card should not last 15-18 mins and that is what I expect from Cena vs. Batista. I think it will be a pretty awesome 15 mins, but short none the less. The last match on the card should last 20-25 mins and that is what I expect from Edge vs. Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm

^Undertaker vs. Batista at Wrestlemania 23 was only fifeteen minutes long but I thought it proved deserving to be the final match on the card. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 am

The winner of the Rumble match should have the privilege to close the PPV since he's the only one who has a guaranteed shot at a championship at Wrestlemania. Don't make it sound less important.

I would also understand for HBK vs Taker to be the last match on the card, especially if it means that Shawn retires after the match but even then, you can still make it meaningful by having it in the semi-main slot.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 am

I know lots of people on the this board did not think Taker vs. HBK at WM 25 was that great, but many people did think it was one of the best WM matches ever. That match was not in the final match spot, but it did not hurt the legacy of the match it's self. Just and Taker and HBK do not have to be wrestling for a World title to make the match meaningful, they don't have to be in the final match slot either.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm

I think it should definitely be one of the title matches, Edge vs Jericho would be the better option, but I'd stil rather it be Tista vs Cena than the Taker/HBK match. I know it's big and all, but it doesn't deserve to be the main event with WWE/WH title matches on the card too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will be the final match at Mania?   What will be the final match at Mania? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will be the final match at Mania?
Page 1 of 1