chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....

Go down 
+4
Sykesy
Y2J X
That-Damn-Good
free fallin(The Sorrow)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Favorite Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 pm

DX,NWO,Main Event Mafia,Front Line,The Brood...........

My favorite Group that comes to mind is (90's)DX..
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Evolution. As far as what I have seen since I have actually been watching and all, they are definitely my favorite. There were more influential groups and all obviously but I got the most enjoyment out of Evolution as a fan. The NWO and DX would come runner up there pretty easily, since the Horsemen and stuff were before my time.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Well, based off the word alliance in the title, there are a ton of oddball options. For example, I really enjoyed the Kane and Boogeyman alliance that was on Smackdown for awhile. I wouldn't say them though.

I'll go with DX or Rated RKO. I remember watching these guys during the period I first got into watching it regularly (untill then it was an extreme rare case after I moved into a house). Back durning the days were I'd watch Raw with my father, him rooting for Rated RKO moreso than DX, and myself voting for both of the team pretty equally. I haven't been into wrestling nearly as much since those days...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Faction or Stable would be much more fitting ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 pm

"Alliance" can cover tag teams, factions, or managers right. If so, I have a big list.
Hogan and Savage join forces and form The Mega Powers.
The orginal 4-Horsemen
The Hart Foundation
HBK/HHH/Chyna DX
HHH/Pac/Outlaws/Chyna DX
The Brothers of Destruction
HHH and Austin join forces and form The Powertrip
The McMahon/Helmsley Era
HHH/w Ric Flair, which lead to Evolution, loved it.
RatedRKO
New/Old DX
JBL/HBK Even though HBK clearly hated being employed by JBL
Miz&Morrison
I think that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Alliance is more of "Corporate Ministry" or Kane & Undertaker.

Ministry were not a Faction so to speak and Kane/Taker tag every once in awhile. They will come to the aid of each other when need be but there main focus is not on being a team
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:25 pm

^Sorry man i was little tired when i made the thread........I meant any kind of group really
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 pm

I will fix it. Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:27 am

I gotta go with New World Order. It made WCW ... and killed it. But look how much it dominated.

It was formed in 96 and went on with little sub factions till WCW's death. People got bored with it around 1999 but the point still remains that these guys were the best.

Hogan
Nash
Hall
Pac
Sting
Jarrett
Luger
Savage
Scott Steiner
Vincent (Lulz)
Stevie Ray
Buff Bagwell

And countless more
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm

^^Much better
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Sykesy wrote:
I gotta go with New World Order. It made WCW ... and killed it. But look how much it dominated.

It was formed in 96 and went on with little sub factions till WCW's death. People got bored with it around 1999 but the point still remains that these guys were the best.

Hogan
Nash
Hall
Pac
Sting
Jarrett
Luger
Savage
Scott Steiner
Vincent (Lulz)
Stevie Ray
Buff Bagwell

And countless more

For me, the number of people in a "WO" faction just got stupid. nWo, nWo Red and Black, LWO, and on and on. Look at all of the members Sykeys listed, ridiculious.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeah, The amount got ridiculous and at one stage there was more NWO guys then WCW but that was the whole fun behind it.

nWo:

Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Ted DiBiase, The Giant, nWo Sting, Syxx, Vincent, Miss Elizabeth, Eric Bischoff, Nick Patrick, Buff Bagwell, V.K.Wallstreet, Masahiro Chono, Big Bubba Rogers, Scott Norton, Kyle Petty, Randy Savage, Dennis Rodman, The Great Muta, Konnan, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Brian Adams, The Disciple, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Steiner, Louie Spicolli

nWo Japan:

Masahiro Chono, The Great Muta, Hiro Saito, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, nWo Sting, Buff Bagwell, Scott Norton, Michael Wallstreet, AKIRA, Tatsutoshi Goto, Michiyoshi Ohara, Brian Adams, Big Titan

nWo Black & White:

Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, The Giant, Vincent, Eric Bischoff, Buff Bagwell, Scott Norton, Dennis Rodman, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Brian Adams, The Disciple, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Horace Hogan, Stevie Ray

nWo Wolfpac

Kevin Nash, Randy Savage, Konnan, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger, Sting

nWo Elite:

Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Miss Elizabeth, Eric Bischoff, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, Lex Luger, Disco Inferno, David Flair

nWo 2000:

Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Jeff Jarrett, Don and Ron Harris

nWo WWF/E:

Hogan, Hall, Nash, X-Pac, Booker T, The Big Show, Shawn Michaels.

TNA Wolfpac:

Hall, Nash and Pac.

Tell me this is not the greatest stable of all time.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

The Horsemen are the greatest faction of all-time, followed by nWo, and then Evolution.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
The Horsemen are the greatest faction of all-time, followed by nWo, and then Evolution.

I'd throw in Attitude Era DX right before Evolution though.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 am

No love for the Detonation Crew Sad

xP
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 am

Sykesy wrote:
No love for the Detonation Crew Sad

xP

The Bastard Brothers > Detonation Crew
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 am

DX -> Corporate Ministry -> Hart Foundation
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 am

#1 nWo
#2 The Age of the Fall
#3 Raven's Nest / The Flock
#4 The Rottweilers
#5 Generation Next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....   All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time: Favorite Faction, Stable, or Alliance ....
Page 1 of 1