chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members   New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 pm

According to a report in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is putting consideration into starting a new heel stable called "The Fortunate Sons" with Ted DiBiase Jr. as the leader.

Members rumored for the potential stable include Mr. Perfect's son Joe Hennig and The Million Dollar Man's son/DiBiase's brother Brett DiBiase (who has appeared in WWE briefly with the former Legacy faction in the past).
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members   New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm

I was hoping that Legacy was going to end up having all of the second and third gen talent in it, so I would love to see a TDB led stable like that.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members   New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:53 am

Wow! I can't see them really pushing Ted Dibiase jr. in such a major way, but I'm actually interested in this.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members   New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:34 am

I don't like it. We've just seen Legacy which was based on this same basis of second/third generation wrestlers. Again so soon? It would have made more sense for Ted and Cody to kick Randy out of the leader spot, then for Ted to assume command of Legacy and recruit some other guys. Cody would get jealous of not being the leader and feud with him. But a whole new stable so soon after one of the same kinda gimmick? Not very keen. And I'd rather see Ted DiBiase make it on his own first anyway. It's not often that stables succeed when their leader is a mid-carder.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members   New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm

I agree that I don't think this is a good move. Ted has only just come from being in Randy's shadow, I think it's time for him to get a push as a singles wrestler before he starts leading another group... and besides, how can he do that, when he really hasn't done much yet? I'd say he needs to be more successful before doing something like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members   New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members
Page 1 of 1