chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy   Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:21 pm

- The following is from TMZ:

Hulk Hogan has issued the following statement, exclusively through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ:

"Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through. I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

- If you didn't already know, Bubba the Love Sponge, who is a long time Hogan family friend buried Linda Bollea(Hogan) by saying that the divorce would be the best thing to happen to Hulk, calling her "the biggest gold digging B*tch" he has ever met. According to Bubba, Hulk Hogan is selling the family mansion in Miami, and is looking for a condominium to move into near Bubba's place.

Source-PWMania

I seriously doubt Hulk thinks that
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy   Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:33 pm

That's the price of fame. You can't just get attention whenever you want and then get the privacy whenever you want. If he wanted his privacy, he shouldn't have tried to become popular and influential.
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan: Please Respect My Family's Privacy
Page 1 of 1