chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mickie James comments on WWE firing her

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Mickie James comments on WWE firing her Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James comments on WWE firing her   Mickie James comments on WWE firing her Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:57 pm

- Former WWE Diva Mickie James recently appeared on the Busted Open satellite radio show. Here are some of the highlights:

Mickie on being released: "I really don't know what happened. I was doing interviews for the draft that morning and then a couple of hours later, I got the phone call. I was baffled. I guess they just wanted to make a roster change."

Mickie on working for another company: "I don't know. Never say never. My focus right now is on the album and you cannot wrestle for a certain amount of time anyway, so I have some time to take a look at it."

Mickie on Piggy James: "It was definitely one of those difficult storylines to do because it did touch really close to home. It sucked people into the storyline and to get the retribution at the end... You can completely embrace it and knock it out of the park."

Mickie on her crazed fan who was recently arrested: "I have a lot of friends that work in the Headquarters. I would never want anybody to do that. I appreciate him being a fan and everything else, but that is a little much. Anger never solves anything."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James comments on WWE firing her   Mickie James comments on WWE firing her Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:45 pm

I still feel that firing her is a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James comments on WWE firing her   Mickie James comments on WWE firing her Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:08 pm

What happened with that crazed fan?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James comments on WWE firing her   Mickie James comments on WWE firing her Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Something about threating to blow up Titan Towers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James comments on WWE firing her   Mickie James comments on WWE firing her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickie James comments on WWE firing her
Page 1 of 1