chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James   WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Quote :
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Pro Wrestling Torch

Beth Phoenix's injury two weeks ago during a Superstars taping was significantly worse than originally let on. During a bout with Rosa Mendes, she jumped off the turnbuckle, resulting in her left knee giving out. She was diagnosed with a bone bruise, a torn and displaced meniscus — a sprained MCL and a torn ACL — which required surgery. She underwent the surgery yesterday in Birmingham, Alabama under Dr. James Andrews and is expected to be out of action for approximately six months.

Initial reaction to the seriousness of her injury is that a lot of people within WWE now regret cutting Mickie James loose last month, since the company is left with marginal depth on the SmackDown babyface side. It's said that James' behavior on the European tour was the deciding factor in letting her go. However, her release had been brewing as there was talk of cutting her prior WrestleMania due to her behavior. Notably, James had a few run-ins with Batista with things becoming so heated that he threatened to quit if she wasn't fired. Undertaker had to step in to calm him down.

There was talk this week of moving Gail Kim over to SmackDown, or signing someone outside the company who can work. With Lisa Marie Varon's contract with TNA expiring this week, there is a chance the company may re-sign her. However, her age is a huge question not to mention that she said some things disparaging the company after she left that could possibly hurt her if people remember them. Most notably, she took part in a pseudo-shoot segment last December railing her previous employer, emotionally saying she broke her two-year contract with WWE to come to TNA. She also said she left WWE because she didn't want to be remembered as a 'joke'.

WWE should regret releasing Mickie James and I would love to see Victoria back in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James   WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:48 pm

After what she said, I'm not sure they're willing to sign her back. However, I think that depending on Taylor Wilde's contract status, she could very well end up with WWE. One indication supporting my theory right now is that she's cancelled an appearance for a local Canadian promotion on June 5th, only 3 days after confirming her presence. The promotion only stated "viable and understandable reasons" and given her status with TNA, this has nothing to do with an angle or anything like that so I'm starting to believe that she's indeed going back to WWE....
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James   WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:56 am

^^When Victoria said those things about WWE, I cringed a little because I thought it might kill her chances of going back to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James   WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE reporteldy regrets releasing Mickie James
Page 1 of 1