chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids   Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:37 pm

Source:Prowrestling.com
CBS Showbuzz has a new interview online with Chris Jericho. The article talks about his return to WWE, his current feud with WWE Champion Randy Orton, as well as his new book. When asked if he ever used steroids, Jericho said "I dabbled with it early-on but I quickly realized that it wasn't going to make a difference for me either way," Jericho, who started his career in 1990 as a 5-foot-11, 195-pound rookie, said. "It didn't matter what kind of a drug I took. I wasn't going to be 6-foot-8 and 350 pounds, and it wasn't going to help me make a connection with the fans.… For me, it was about being faster and quicker that was going to make me stand out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids   Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:42 pm

That's exactly the mindset you need. Sure you're not the biggest guy, but does adding on 10 pounds of muscle really get you that much further. If Rey was an inch taller, would he be any better? If Masters had lost 10 pounds of muscle, would he still not be a great physical specimen? (No, I'm not gay). You can get into wrestling in so many ways, such as doing the technical aspects (Tazz was short, but he was great at suplexes), get some high flying action (how many cruiserweights are built), get great mic skills (Davairi...or something like that kind of spelling, didn't start out as a wrestler, he used his mic skills to get himself the attention).
Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Speaks On Steroids
Page 1 of 1