chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids Empty
PostSubject: Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids   Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

- WWE is planning on releasing more paperback books for kids, including a WWE Mad Libs book.

- Evan Bourne will be appearing at the FCW live event on Monday, August 2nd in Sarasota, Florida at Roberts Arena.

- There has been a fake match listing for WWE's upcoming Chris Jericho DVD going around online. While the actual match listing isn't known yet, we do know that a Jericho vs. Ultimo Dragon match from Japan is on the DVD. This is the match that Paul Heyman saw years ago and then decided to hire Jericho in ECW.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids   Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm

I am surprised it has taken this long to get a Jericho DVD, especially when Cena already has 2 and a 3rd in the works. Jericho is a HOF talent and I can't wait for this DVD. The only thing I would do differently is have a 3 disc set with just matches and interviews with Jericho about the matches. This one will be a Bio and 2 disc of matches format. The most recent HBK DVD was the perfect format and I wish that it would be the format for WWE DVD's from here on out.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids   Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Which format is HBK's new DVD? I haven't watched it yet.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids   Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 pm

HBK is interviewed by Cole, about the match you are going to see, then comes that match and so on. He actually hinted at retirement on the DVD, weeks before the stip was added to his Mania match. Out of all of the WWE Bio DVD's I own and I have a lot, My Journey is the best one. I have Flair's, Austin's, Rocks, Edge's, Taker's, Bret Hart's, and many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids   Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest on WWE's Chris Jericho DVD, WWE Books for Kids
Page 1 of 1