chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Empty
PostSubject: Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit   Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross posted the following on his official Twitter page yesterday, which Wrestling-Radio.com has just received...

"Steamboat out of ICU and should be released from Tampa hospital in a few days. Should be good to go in a month."
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit   Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah, apparently, he suffered from a capillary burst. Have no idea what is it exactly.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit   Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 am

Well, capillaries are in your eyes, so that was probably a seisure of some sort. Capillaries usual burst when they are getting oxygen. When some one is strangled, the first sign is bursted capillaries in the eyes. Thank you CSI. Who says you can't learn stuff from TV?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit   Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Yeah, with shows like CSI and House on TV, you can learn so many things today. Thanks for the enlightening!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit   Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am

I could actually play a doctor or a CSI on TV. I actually would like to investigate a real crime scene and see what I can do. I have watched like 10 years of CSI and 7 year of House, so who needs collage. Smile Let me clerify something about what I said that. Capilaries carry blood, but they will burst when the head is deprived of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit   Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Update on Ricky Steamboat - Out of Intensive Care Unit
Page 1 of 1