chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Jeff X

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group   Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Quote :
by Mike Paglino
According to Mike Aldren, who is the editor of The Wrestling Globe Newsletter and a writer for The UK Sun, former WWE Diva Dawn Marie Damatta is accused of embezzling money raised by her "Wrestlers Rescue" organization to fly herself to conventions around the country in order to make money from autograph signings and appearances. "Wrestlers Rescue" is a charity organization created by Damatta to help support the health care needs of retired pro wrestlers. When questioned by Aldren, Damatta set her attorney on him, who admitted that "Wrestlers Rescue" is not a registered charity.

Activist Irvin Muchnick then posted the following on his blog which was noted to him by Aldren: "Nobody seems to know where all the money has gone nor has anyone seemingly benefited from the money that Dawn has raised over the past three years. Her former friends have told me she uses the money to fly herself to conventions around the country so she can profit from autograph signings. She has agreements with several promoters where if she flies herself in she will get a free table to sell her merchandise. When I started asking reasonable questions, Dawn set her attorney on me, who admits Wrestlers Rescue is not a registered charity."

Additionally, it's being said that a host of the "Hit the Ropes" radio show has made similar accusations against Damatta, claiming that the FBI is actually investigating both her and "Wrestlers Rescue" for possible embezzlement. His claim is that the organization did not refund money for a canceled benefit cruise back in April 2010.

The "Hit the Ropes" host also claimed that Damatta did not aid Dr. Death Steve Williams as promised when she held a benefit for the late pro wrestler last year to aid him in his fight against cancer. The host claimed that money raised from the benefit did not help Williams get the voice box needed to assist him in speaking.

It's being said that the organization's website, which can be found at www.wrestlersrescue.org, was suspended for sometime last night, but is now working again.
(from Wrestlezone)
Back to top Go down
[SM]The Supreme One[SM]
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group   Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Its just sick embezzling money for charity but then a lot of celebrities are fraud humanitarians.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group   Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

I guessed Dawn Marie before I opened this. This is just sad ...
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group   Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Lol silly bitch.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group   Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 pm

That's B-Y-T-C-H!

(Sorry, just got a flashback from the ECW Anarchy Rulz video game that I used to have on my Playstation lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group   Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group
Page 1 of 1