chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Former TNA wrestler Consequences Creed (a/k/a Austin Watson) has signed a developmental contract with WWE. The move was announced on the Platinum Championship Wrestling website.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I guess this will be cool. I hope they give him a better gimmick though.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

No way, The Apollo Creed gimmick was awesome
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm

They might as well go for the same kinda gimmick but rename it "Rocky Lang". just for the sakes of not taking his TNA name.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 pm

His name was Consequences Creed ... Not Apollo Creed
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 pm

I know but you understand where I'm going though, right?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Rocky Balboa, Clubber Lang?

Ivan Gunn [IV & V]

Yeah, I got ya
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

As long as they don't rehash a "Thunder Lips" gimmick, I'm cool with anything they'll do with Consequences Creed.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

If by awesome, you mean annoying after 5 mins, then yes, it was awesome. I expect to see him on the next season of NXT, if the show survives that long.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Honestly, NXT won't make it this far before they call him up on the main roster. CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Low-Ki spent about a year on developmental before getting the call-up. Danielson was an exception and that's only because he asked to go to FCW to shake off some ring rust. So, I don't think we'll ever see him on NXT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract    Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former TNA Wrestler Signs WWE Developmental Contract
Page 1 of 1