chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Reader TJ sent the following to ProWrestling.com:

So my son and I attended the autograph signing featuring Rey Mysterio. I must say fans were very disappointed as Rey was to be there from 9am to 11am. For whatever the radio statio Z95 got him there at 10:45. When he finally came out he signed maybe 10 autographs. He didn't really smile or say hi as he looked tired. After about 5 min security rushed him into his limo. He tried to sign more on his way out but security told us he had to leave. Very disappointing as it was very hot outside and my children were sweating and left disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

You know, I already dislike Mysterio, so add this to the list.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
You know, I already dislike Mysterio, so add this to the list.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Have you been to see an SD taping recently? The crowd is full of kids, wearing Rey's dumb ass merch. Kids absolutely love this guy and I am sure he could careless.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 pm

I hate Mysterio, like his matches usually bore the hell out of me, but this doesn't seem like his fault. I mean, it seems that sercurity was forcing Rey out because the guy says Rey tried to sign more but sercurity was telling everyone he needed to leave. Also, if he was so tired, and popular, it's kind of understandable that he wouldn't be so happy. This sucks and so does Mysterio, but I don't think it's fair to blame Mysterio for this.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 pm

And besides, Mysterio doesn't have the reputation of doing that kind of stuff so something obviously must've happened for him to being late and only sign a handful of autographs. Yeah, it sucks but if you wanna blame Mysterio, you gotta blame security as well, especially if Mysterio wanted to sign more autographs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing   Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Cuts Fans Short at Autograph Signing
Page 1 of 1