chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Empty
PostSubject: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm

- The dark match before last night's NXT tapings saw Alberto Del Rio defeat JTG. The dark match after SmackDown saw Kane defeat Rey Mysterio and Jack Swagger in a steel cage match.

- Lucky Cannon was eliminated from last night's episode of WWE NXT on SyFy. There will be two Rookie eliminations on next week's show. Here's how this week's poll looked:

1) Kaval
2) Michael McGillicutty
3) Percy Watson
4) Husky Harris
5) Alex Riley
6) Lucky Cannon
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 am

Harris being over Riley is bullshit in my opinion. It really doesn't make too much sense to me, but I'm sure my hatred of Husky is making me not see the logic.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 am

Percy Watson over Riley doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Husky still being in the competition does not make sense. Seriously he is a dullard. I find him bland I dont get why some wrestlers hype for him. I would rather Cannon and Cottonwood be in the competition then him.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Percy Watson over Riley doesn't make sense.

Yeah, Riley definitely should be third but I actually like Watson (in the ring, his gimmick is still annoying) so I'm not going to complain about that. He and Harris should be going home next week anyway, then we'll just have Kaval, Hennig, and Riley, can't wait for that.

Lukey Boi (Black Dagger) wrote:
Husky still being in the competition does not make sense. Seriously he is a dullard. I find him bland I dont get why some wrestlers hype for him. I would rather Cannon and Cottonwood be in the competition then him.

I can get why you'd put Cannon over Husky, as I do, but why Cottonwood? I preferred Titus O'Neil to that guy.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 pm

^ I just liked his look basically. I thought his gimmick was okay too. And I did not think he was too bad of a wrestler either. Much better then Husky anyway.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Cottonwood was a barely most atheletic Khali. I found certain aspects of him entertaining, mainly when he got on the mic and made a fool of himself.

I think my main problem with Harris is due to the fact that everyone, is basically high on him. I haven't really talked to anyone who likes him, but people like Cena and Stone Cold are praising the guy, who really is nothing but a decent at best wrestler. He's definitely going home next week.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Cottonwood is a slightly smaller Kahli and I have no idea why the hell some many people inside the business, are so high Harris. Y2JX and I have been bitchin about that for weeks now. I have been sayin this since the beginning, but Kaval, Riley, and Henning are the top 3. I would chose Kaval to win, but I will not be made if any of those 3 win. I would like to see Kaval win and go to SD.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Doesn't the winner have to go to Raw though? Last season, the winner got a contract to Raw if I'm not mistaken and I don't think Barrett was giving a choice. For that reason I kind of want Hennig to win, even though Kaval has been my favorite this season he'd definitely be better off on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

As long as Kaval ends up on SD, I will happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show   NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT Rookie Eliminated, Plans for Next Week's Show
Page 1 of 1