chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Empty
PostSubject: Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release   Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:03 pm

- Shelton Benjamin finally posted about his WWE release, here is what he had to say…

"WWE never made me any promises just gave me an opportunity to make money. And I made a lot of money, so (they) fulfilled their end. I am not bitter or scourned and I've got too much pride, passion, and confidence in myself to cry like a baby because i was released. Do I think I should have been a World Champion, HELL YES!, was I underutilized, without a doubt, do I have issue with WWE, NO! I NEED TO BE AWAY FROM WWE so I can grow are a performer. There are many things about that company that SUCK, but i got no time to be crying about it. I am enjoying a good life now and if history serves chances are you haven't seen the last on me in WWE even if I go elsewhere along the way."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release   Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I love reading this. It's so refreshing and nice to see someone not bash WWE and take the high road instead.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release   Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:05 am

That took a while before he spoke up about his release Razz

I haven't seen him wrestle in quite some time, but if he's at least on par with what he was doing a few years ago, he's gonna do just fine outside the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release   Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 am

As long as he doesn't become an English teacher... his grammar's shit.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release   Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I love reading this. It's so refreshing and nice to see someone not bash WWE and take the high road instead.

^^This. I hate those damn "shoot" interviews where guys bitch and complain. Not bitching publically also leaves the door open for him to maybe return to the WWE someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release   Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shelton Benjamin Comments on His WWE Release
Page 1 of 1