chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More   Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 pm

- Johnny Knoxville will be the special guest star of next week's live Monday Night RAW.

- The injury angle done last night on RAW at the end of the Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton match was done to write Jericho out of the storylines for the time being. No word yet on when Jericho will return.

- Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler plugged TNA star Mick Foley's new book, Countdown to Lockdown, during last night's RAW. Cole referred to Foley as their good friend and mentioned there would be stories from Foley's career as a WWE announcer in the book.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More   Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 am

I was surprise to hear them mention Foley on Raw. It is a good thing, but I was pretty surprised.

I hope Jericho doesn't stay gone for long and I would actually like to see him brought back to SD, as a face.
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley's Book Plugged on RAW, Jericho Update, More
Page 1 of 1