chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News Empty
PostSubject: Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News   Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:43 pm

- Big Show won a battle royal at the Fan Appreciation event in Hartford, Connecticut Saturday to earn a WWE Intercontinental Title shot later in the show against Dolph Ziggler. Show lost the match by count out and later wrote the following on Twitter: "Great show in hartford! I had a blast! I haven't won the ic title have I? HMMM Smile sounds like a goal in the making!"

- Triple H made his WWE return at the Fan Appreciation event in Hartford. Alberto Del Rio was in the ring cutting a promo on Rey Mysterio not being there when Triple H came out for a match. Triple H won with a Pedigree and then hit Del Rio's announcer with one.

He later led the WWE roster to the ring during the World Heavyweight Title match between Kane and John Cena, who made a surprise appearance. Nexus had came to attack Cena before Triple H, Randy Orton and other stars made the save. Triple H ended up hitting a Pedigree on Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News   Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:36 am

I hope this means HHH is coming back to TV soon and I hope that he makes that return date De 6th. Why? Because I am going to that Raw and I will lose my mind if HHH return's that night.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News   Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm

I saw the photos of fan appreciation night, cool to see that Trips shaved the beard. I liked it but I also like him without it. Anyways, I can't wait for his return, I haven't been able to get back into watching Raw regularly (I've seen one Raw match in a month or so [Bryan vs. Ziggler]), and Triple H normally can get me interested again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News   Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm

I actually prefer the beard. The facial hair look I really liked was the handle bar side burns and stache that he rocked with Evolution, but Sheamus has that beard right now. Facial hair aside, I just want to see HHH back on TV again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News   Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Details on HHH's WWE Return, Big Show News
Page 1 of 1