chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Empty
PostSubject: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:21 am

- WWE Chief Operating Officer Donna Goldsmith read a prepared statement at Thursday's investor conference call where it was noted that the transition in talent had an affect on the company's latest financial results.

Explaining the company's soft business, Goldsmith noted Shawn Michaels and Batista retiring following WrestleMania, The Undertaker and CM Punk missing time with injuries, and that Chris Jericho was "temporarily out of the ring."

Goldsmith said the company is focused on developing new stars, specifically naming Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio and The Nexus.

In regards to WWE Studios projects, she noted their productions set for 2011 will have smaller budgets compared to before.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 am

I read the 3rd Qtr fincial report and WWE is still making a ton of money. They were down like 3 mil from this time last year, but they are still successful, in a tough economy.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 am

Wish I could buy shares in the States ...
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 pm

I hate Del Rio, I hate how he's a mexican JBL, I hate his lame little scarf, I hate how he's not a masked luchadore in WWE, I hate how he gets so much X-Pac heat out of me.

Sounds tough for WWE, looks like Vince will only be able to afford five tuns of grade a Columbian coke this time time... Opposed to the usual six.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:41 pm

I don't see the relation to JBL. Cause he comes to the ring in a car?

JBL was a cocky wrestler like Del Rio but so is 60% of the roster.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Eddie drove his lowriders to the ring. Does that make him the Hispanic JBL, too? Del Rio has looked very good in his last 2 SD matches.

It is only a matter of time for Jericho's return. I want to see him return to SD and turn face.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Y2J said he would never go face again in his career ...

Smackdown does need him though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Well, one out two isn't bad. I will take heel Jericho on SD.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm

I dunno, something about del rio just doesn't sit well with me. I'd say something about how he's like JBL because he took out rey mysterio but you'd just as easily bring up "so has 60% of the roster"

it's the personality AND the car, and the scarf too. I hate that godamn scarf. I haven't seen a lot of SD as of late but I started to miss episodes shortly after del rio started competing in matches opposed to just putting up those obnoxious vignettes. I wasn't all that impressed with him in the ring at the time but hey, maybe he's improved.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:26 pm

His cars are awesome. They are very expensive and all class. I wonder who actually owns those cars? I mean, it would not be very easy to rent a Rolls or a Bentley, in every American city. I wonder if they are from McMahon's private collection?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars   WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Exec Comments on Chris Jericho, Building New Stars
Page 1 of 1