chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud Empty
PostSubject: Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud   Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 am

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- As noted before, CM Punk is going down with an injury and the planned feud with Daniel Bryan is out the window. A suggestion has been made for William Regal to feud with Bryan now and it's said there's a 50/50 chance it will happen.

- One idea tossed around within WWE is to have Randy Orton win the Royal Rumble and go on to WrestleMania. This could mean that Orton drops the WWE Title to Wade Barrett at Survivor Series. Orton was originally set to lose the belt to Barrett at Bragging Rights but that was changed.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud   Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 am

No No No. Not Orton again, Give it to The Miz. Then he can cash in his MITB briefcase and wrestle at mania to Unify both belts [Against Cena]

Also, With SSeries. My prediction is Barrett wins. After a quick clebration Cena attacks Barrett due to him be disbanded from nexus. Then after the beatdown ... Cue Miz
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud   Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm not as high on the miz as you, then again I've never seen miz as anything but an angry douchebag trying to prove he's an angry douchebag who should be taken seriously... I'd like to see Barrett hold the title for a while, thought that MITB briefcase means that at some huge event miz is gonna increase his douchebaggery to Jersey Shore levels by stealing a world title...

Orton is a boring robot... he's just there acting like a boring robot during matches but he's in the main event now and barring him bluescreening there's nothing that will get that boring robot outa here.

Danielson/Regal feud, if done right = me marking out so hard that the fat "it's still real to me" guy would go "dude, chill, it's only wrestling"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud   Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for Randy Orton Discussed, Possible New RAW Feud
Page 1 of 1