chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW

Go down 
+6
Y2J X
Straight-Edge Superstar
Rattlesnake of Kings
Sykesy
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:03 pm

Over the past several weeks WWE has contacted many top stars from the Monday Night RAW era to appear on Monday's 15th anniversary show. Two men who say they were asked but won't be there are Bret Hart and Paul Bearer.

Paul Bearer updated his blog (percysposts.blogspot.com) this week with the following statement: Many of you are aware that this coming Monday, December 10, 2007 at 7pm (CT) on USA, will be the 3-hour 15th Anniversary of MONDAY NIGHT RAW. To settle some suspicions, I was contacted by WWE officials last week requesting that I be a part of the broadcast. As much as I would like to do so, my current schedule completely prohibits it. :-(

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart is listed on the "Tivo" episode preview for RAW, leading to speculation that The Hitman would be there as well. Bret Hart appeared on Canadian sports TV show "Off The Record" yesterday and asked about Monday. Hart confirmed that he was contacted to appear but unfortunately would not be there.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Yeah, I didn't expect him being there live.

Paul Bearer I'm a little surprised he wouldn't be there. He's not exactly the most employable and busy looking man.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:08 pm

well have you seen pictures of beare now he is as skinny as a stick check out WWE.com were are they now you will be amazed
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Rattlesnake of Kings

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:17 pm

tnacage wrote:
well have you seen pictures of beare now he is as skinny as a stick check out WWE.com were are they now you will be amazed

ya he is. i knew in back years ago he was big like Fat Joe and now he skinny that cool !
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:38 pm

damn, I would've liked to see Taker-Bearer Reunion and maybe they'd bring up that Taker let him "die" in cement
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:49 pm

Too bad no Bret. It would have been awesome. Too bad for Paul Bearer. I'll check WWE.com later and see him skinny., that ought a be funny.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:52 pm

I was looking forword to Hart being there.
Back to top Go down
rko*rules*
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:57 pm

Awwww no Bret Hart. He never shows up... sucks that The Rock isn't coming either.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Bearer isnt attending because of his schdule , but the WWE is still contacting Bret Hart.......
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:32 pm

I really do not think Bret would show up.

Now i did wish the Rock would be there Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW   Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart & Paul Bearer Say They Won't Be At RAW
Page 1 of 1