chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Empty
PostSubject: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am

- As noted before, UFC fighter Roy Nelson has sent feelers to WWE about joining the company. Nelson spoke to BloodyElbow.com earlier this month and talked about Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and wrestling for WWE. Here are some quotes:

"I think it's great that Brock wants to fight me. It would be a great matchup and I believe the fans want to see it so let's make it happen. I don't care if it is in the UFC or the WWE...let's just get down to it."

"I'll fight Brock in the UFC because they actually put on fights that the fans want to see. If the UFC isn't up for it and we have to do it in the WWE that's fine. If Brock still doesn't want to fight there I guess I'll take on the Undertaker because I'm sure he'd be happy to fight me. We can do Hell in the Cell or we can even do a complete throwback and sign a Lion's Den match like Ken Shamrock. I can get paid to act."
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 am

I wonder if Taker can chokeslam Big Country...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Taker has Choke Slamed Show and Mark Henry. Damn right he could Choke Slam Big Country.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Taker has Choke Slamed Show and Mark Henry. Damn right he could Choke Slam Big Country.

Taker has also chokeslamed Kama and Viscera, so HELL YEAH, he can
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Big Country is 265. Taker has hit decent Choke Slams on guys that out weight Nelson by 150lbs. He even Choke Slammed Kahli once. He did not get a lot of lift on it, but he got his gaint ass off the mat.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Big Country is 265. Taker has hit decent Choke Slams on guys that out weight Nelson by 150lbs. He even Choke Slammed Kahli once. He did not get a lot of lift on it, but he got his gaint ass off the mat.

Very true, taker gets help from the person who is gonna get slamed, as all they do is jump up, while taker jumps.
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 am

OK, but Kahli can't jump that high. I doubt that the little boost helps at all, with someone that freakin huge.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:29 am

I doubt taker could, not through any fault of takers but I doubt Big Country could jump. It'd look sorta like that fail chokeslam Taker gave Hogan. That being said I'm not sure this guy is WWE material at all, Also anyone know if WWE would take Lesnar back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker   UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFCs Roy Nelson Proposes WWE Match with Lesnar or Taker
Page 1 of 1