chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ask me questions.

Go down 
+3
Affy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Steven
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Figured I'd join the trend, ask anything you like.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 pm

What's the most entertaining football match you've seen?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Tricky question, in terms of just pure entertainment of goals galore. It would probably be Arsenal vs Tottenham from 2008, finished 4-4 and was just so exciting. In terms of importance and drama, Chelsea vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final, not a pure classic. But, totally unexpected, I didn't think Chelsea stood much of a chance and they just delivered on the night. It was like watching a Hollywood movie, with the older players having something to prove, an inexperienced manager at that level and it taking place in Bayern's own stadium. Beating the Germans on penalties and to top it off Drogba scores the winning penalty to sign off his Chelsea career. It pretty much ended any criticism Chelsea have received on having no history in their club. I would probably say that one beats Arsenal vs Tottenham game for me, drama and importance of the match beats a goal fest any day and it was the Champions League Final as well.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 pm

What do you do for a living?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:02 am

Before going to the United States I was mainly in school, but I did work in a betting shop for a little bit and am currently awaiting a Work Visa and have a job lined up at Wells Fargo Bank.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Steven wrote:
In terms of importance and drama, Chelsea vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final, not a pure classic. But, totally unexpected, I didn't think Chelsea stood much of a chance and they just delivered on the night. It was like watching a Hollywood movie, with the older players having something to prove, an inexperienced manager at that level and it taking place in Bayern's own stadium. Beating the Germans on penalties and to top it off Drogba scores the winning penalty to sign off his Chelsea career. It pretty much ended any criticism Chelsea have received on having no history in their club.

Good answer. That game was amazing.

Anyway. Best buys this transfer window?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Very tough question, it's hard to go against Falcao for Monaco. The guy is a World Class striker and will tear apart the French league. I can see them definitely qualifying for the Champions League, not bad for a previously unknown club. Apart from that, I think Fernandinho for City will turn out to be a great signing, Van Wolfswinkel for Norwich I think is a superb buy especially for them.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Brendan Rodgers seems to have a good transfer policy at Liverpool. If they stick with him, I think they'll climb back up the table. As much as I dislike the club, I like the way they play under Rodgers and he's signed some reasonably priced gems.

Predictions for the top six in the Premier League?

Who's going to get relegated?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Yeah, I am the same. I really dislike Liverpool, but admire what Rodgers is doing there and they have become more enjoyable to watch. Under Dalglish, they were horrible to watch.

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham (If they keep Bale)
6. Swansea

Crystal Palace and Hull will go back down I think, they both weren't great towards the end of their Championship season and haven't really impressed me too much with their signings. I think the other might be Stoke, they had a really bad season last season. Just looked completely inept and with Mark Hughes in charge I don't see that changing. I wouldn't mind seeing them go down either, really boring to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Steven wrote:
Yeah, I am the same. I really dislike Liverpool, but admire what Rodgers is doing there and they have become more enjoyable to watch. Under Dalglish, they were horrible to watch.

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham (If they keep Bale)
6. Swansea

Crystal Palace and Hull will go back down I think, they both weren't great towards the end of their Championship season and haven't really impressed me too much with their signings. I think the other might be Stoke, they had a really bad season last season. Just looked completely inept and with Mark Hughes in charge I don't see that changing. I wouldn't mind seeing them go down either, really boring to watch.

Agree with everything there except Liverpool over Swansea, on the condition they keep Suarez. If Tottenham lose Bale, they will probably drop a couple places.

Yeah, Mark Hughes seems to be a very poor manager. Stoke, Palace and Hull seem like safe bets to go down. Newcastle haven't improved their squad yet and based on their awful form at the end of last season, they could be in for a fight. If Sunderland's new signings don't gel, same with them. Both have too much quality to bet against but then again, I didn't see Newcastle losing 6-0 to a Suarez-less Liverpool.

What is the best football-related movie ever?
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Who would win a fight, a train or a whale?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:21 am

@EMF: Yeah, it all depends on i certain teams are able to retain key players. If Bale does go to Real Madrid I suspect Tottenham will struggle, same as Liverpool if they lose Suarez. Swansea is a team that cold look to benefit from there and are not going to lose any key players right now. Newcastle really struggled with injuries last season, it seemed throughout their Premier League campaign they never had their full strength side. I think they will be fine, but if they don't improve then I can see them struggling again.

I really enjoyed The Damned United, thought it was a very thrilling look into one of the most controversial managers in British Football and Michael Sheen did a tremendous job in it.

@Sol: Definitely a Whale, it would not even be a close contest.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Last good book that you read? (I totally did not steal this question from you)
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

1984 by George Orwell.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Seen any good films recently?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:27 am

I went to see World War Z last weekend and was pleasantly surprised with how good it was. I am a huge fan of the book and with Brad Pitt's involvement and changing the format that the book followed, I thought it would suck. It could have used some blood and guts, considering it's a Zombie film. But, what it lacked in that, it more than made up for in chaos and mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Do you like any 80s music?

Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah, definitely. I don't mind any type of music from any era really, I can't really think of particular artists that reach out to me as I only really like a few artists or more than a few songs they have done.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

What are you mostly listening to right now?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Not all that much to be honest, I don;t listen to radio at all. Some times I will go back to songs I remember liking, but it can be quite arbitrary as to what genre. I'll go from rap to rock in a matter of songs. So, it's just whatever pops into my head as a song I liked or I might catch a bit of song from TV or simply stuff people have recommended.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Two questions . . .

I. Seven favorite tv shows of all-time?

II. Ever seen any anime?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 am

I have not watched any Anime, the opportunity never really presented itself to me. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some, it's a place to start that is the problem.

Seven favourite shows of all time, tricky question. But, my 7 would probably be:

The Walking Dead
Sopranos
The Simpsons (But only the first 7 or 8 seasons for that, the rest is utter tripe.)
Peep Show
American Horror Story
Supernatural
Arrested Development
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:37 am

^I just finished the first season of Arrested Development and am (slowly) making my way through season two. Great show so far, love Gob. Anyway, six questions . . .

I. Favorite Arrested Development character?

II. Thoughts on Arrested Development season four? I know I haven't even finished the second season, but I'm kind of dreading the fourth because of all the negative things I've heard about it.

III. Favorite Simpsons episode?

IV. Thoughts on Futurama?

V. Thoughts on the confirmed Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover?

VI. Thoughts on the confirmed Simpsons/Futurama Crossover?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I. Favorite Arrested Development character?
Tough one, as it's rare I come across a show where I think all of the characters bring something unique to the show. If I had to say though, it's either Gob or Buster, anytime either are on screen, it's just hilarious.

Y2J X wrote:
II. Thoughts on Arrested Development season four? I know I haven't even finished the second season, but I'm kind of dreading the fourth because of all the negative things I've heard about it.
It wasn't too bad, it did get a bit repetitive and was unlike the other seasons. I think due to the scheduling conflicts of pretty much all the actors and actresses that it had to be formatted in such a way that focused on one or two characters for long stretches of time. I didn't think it was bad though.

Y2J X wrote:
III. Favorite Simpsons episode?
Another tricky question, but I would probably go for "The City of New York vs Homer Simpson"

Y2J X wrote:
IV. Thoughts on Futurama?
Love Futurama, the more recent seasons have been kind of hit or miss. But, it's still an excellent show and I think has more heart than The Simpsons, going for a more sentimental and emotional feel to the show than The Simpsons goes for. Which I can only applaud Matt Groening for as he clearly made them very different.

Y2J X wrote:
V. Thoughts on the confirmed Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover?
Not really thrilled by this to be honest. Both shows are in their dull period and have been bad for awhile now, it has a chance of being good. But, I would compare it to two wrestlers having a dream match 10 years after either was any good.  

Y2J X wrote:
VI. Thoughts on the confirmed Simpsons/Futurama Crossover?
I had not heard about this to be honest, I am more excited about this and would actually watch this, just because they are so different. So, I am interested as to what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:32 am

Ever seen Breaking Bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask me questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me questions.   Ask me questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask me questions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next