chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Someone here has to be a fan of this show.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:52 pm

You're back? Awesome!

Anyway, I haven't caught up yet but yeah I'm a pretty big fan of this show. I imagine I'll be caught up by the end of the week (only three episodes have aired in the second half of this season right?). If that's the case I only have seven episodes left before I'm caught up. The show's amazing and I have little doubt the finale will be too. Season five's already shaping up to the best one yet and I'm only four episodes in.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Y2J X wrote:
You're back? Awesome!

Anyway, I haven't caught up yet but yeah I'm a pretty big fan of this show. I imagine I'll be caught up by the end of the week (only three episodes have aired in the second half of this season right?). If that's the case I only have seven episodes left before I'm caught up. The show's amazing and I have little doubt the finale will be too. Season five's already shaping up to the best one yet and I'm only four episodes in.
I can't wait to hear your thoughts when you've caught up with the second half of the season. The first half was awesome but they really did step it up for the final episodes (even though it was already brilliant in the first place).
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:33 am

Finally caught up and jesus christ have the last four episodes (the season finale of the first part is up to par with this half so far) been absolutely incredible. Every single episode has practically ended with my jaw on the floor, I can't wait to see how Jesse's recent revelation about Walt is going to play out. The scene with Hank and Walt at the garage has definitely been the highlight so far, maybe even of the entire series. Can't wait for the next episode, so many possibilities of where they can take this.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 am

The garage scene was done really well, it was so intense was just dealt with brilliantly. I've been waiting for Jesse to finally realize how Walt's been manipulating him this whole time and I really hope that he finally finds out about what Walt did to Jane. It's sad that there's only a couple episodes left but I'm glad that they're ending it while they have great material instead of dragging it out and turning it into shit.

Also, I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that Saul will be killed off in one of the coming episodes.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 pm

^I'm not really worried about Saul, for some reason I just can't imagine him dying. Maybe it's because of that Saul Goodman spin-off that's in the talks (even though I've read it be a prequel). But who really knows what could happen in the following episodes.

Last episode was good but not great. Really set things up nicely for next weeks episode and had some nice character interactions, plus Saul was hilarious as always. "Let's say, just for the sake of argument, the kids not in the mood for a nuanced discussion of the virtues of child poisoning."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:40 pm

The most recent episode was the best of the series. Absolutely relentless. Sunday can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad
Page 1 of 1