chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What bands make the best/worst music videos

Go down 
+4
stl311
ladymahogany
cena_girl
Sykesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

What bands make the best/worst music videos Empty
PostSubject: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:56 am

The best would be the foo fighters they are so original and clever in there music videos

the worst would be guns n roses one of my favourite bands there music videos suck the only good one is welcome to the jungle the rest are axl rose singing on stage at a gig which is boring
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 am

i agree with u about Foo Fighters!!
the're music videos are awsome!!
i like the music videos of Linkin Park 2!!
i think all of the're music videos are very cool ones!!
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:23 pm

I don't know about bands and I don't watch videos often, but Britney Spears latest videos are pretty pathetic.
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:29 am

^ Britney Spears herself is pathetic..lol
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:10 am

lol I always liked Creed and Nickelback's music videos

Kanye does some cool ones too.

50 Cent however has crappy videos of him just being in a house or in jail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:30 am

^ you're right about 50 cent...when i see his videos, i'm falling asleep..lol
well... i like the videos of Avril too!! but more the old ones of her..the new ones are'nt so good.
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:26 pm

I really liked Black eyed peas,sucks that they broke up.....Britney' s 100. reincarnations......who i think are sucks,they are act and dance and move like she does.....copies are sucks....
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:25 am

The Instant Classic wrote:
The best would be the foo fighters they are so original and clever in there music videos

the worst would be guns n roses one of my favourite bands there music videos suck the only good one is welcome to the jungle the rest are axl rose singing on stage at a gig which is boring

Watch your mouth.

Jungle
Sweet Child O' Mine
Paradise City
Patience
November Rain
Don't Cry

are all considered classic videos.

the Terminator 2-themed You Could Be Mine video is also immensely popular.

Were some of the Illusion videos overblown? Yes. Does that mean they're bad? No.

On a side note, kid where's your memory for this band? Did someone just tell you a couple things about them, and you become an expert? Not one video from GN'R ever just had Axl Rose singing by himself.

The only BAD videos I can remember was Estranged & Since I Don't Have You. Estranged was the weirdest. Here's a song, that's quite possibly GNR's best musically, but the video was the worst in their catalog. Two total ends of extreme.

As for my opinion - Madonna. I've heard all my life about how beautiful, and catchy and cool her videos are. I don't get it. They bore me to freakin' death. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dimebag Darrell
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Dimebag Darrell

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Hey Metallica is the best with the video clip Nothing else matters
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:33 pm

Yeah Metallica's stuff is pretty bitchin'. I enjoy just them doing their thing live the most. For Whom The Bell Tolls [live] ... one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:35 pm

As much as I love Linkin Park, I will have to put them in both categories. They are very hit and miss for me. It's either a great underappreciated video, or it's just one of those things where you wonder...wtf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bands make the best/worst music videos   What bands make the best/worst music videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What bands make the best/worst music videos
Page 1 of 1