chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New HD Sets.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The New HD Sets..... Empty
PostSubject: New Set.....   The New HD Sets..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm

I just watched the sneak preview of the new set for Raw , Smackdown & ECW. On the video a guy explains the reason behind the new set. It shows you a sneak peak of it....and it kinda looks like the Saturday Night Main Event set. It is entirly made out of Video , so the Staff can do what they want with it.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: The New HD Sets.....   The New HD Sets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:04 pm

This past week the WWE turned to HD and revealed their new Sets. Now it may just be me , but I Think they went a little too over the top. The screen is all the way over on the right , with a weird like poll down the left and what basically is an advertising board underneath it and above it.

Now when i think Raw sets , I Think about Steel bars around the screen. The new sets kinda define the WWE today...Entertainment.

BRING BACK THE OLD SETS!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The New HD Sets.....   The New HD Sets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:52 pm

You already started a thread about this topic. In order to keep the board clean I am merging these two threads.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The New HD Sets.....   The New HD Sets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:55 pm

It will save them money in the long run, now they won't need to buy new sets for every PPV its a great move and even though the new sets aren't my favorite, they aren't bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New HD Sets.....   The New HD Sets..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New HD Sets.....
Page 1 of 1