chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Do You Hate The Most?

Go down 
+6
Ex-Mattitude Follower
TheWittyTwit
ladymahogany
babaganoosh
Sykesy
durtywhite
10 posters

Who does everyone hate the most?
John Cena
Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_lcap0%Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Randy Orton
Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_lcap14%Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Edge
 0% [ 0 ]
Chavo
Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_lcap21%Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Shelton Benjamin
 0% [ 0 ]
Mr. Kennedy
 0% [ 0 ]
Santino Marella
Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_lcap36%Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
MVP
Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_lcap7%Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
The Miz
Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_lcap21%Who Do You Hate The Most? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
John Morrison
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
durtywhite
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
durtywhite

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Who Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:35 am

I will have to go with Santino Marella because he has no talent and just treats Maria poorly,the guy sucks on the mic and wrestles poorly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:37 am

You didnt even vote anyway

I voted MVP

personally i hate him he is just weird with his basketball throw and his BALLIN i just cant stand him.I know many people think hes talented and all but i really dont see anything special kennedy on the other hand well thats a different story
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:01 am

I went Santino. Not like I hate him, but of the list he probably is the worst. Mic skills aside, he is nothing special at all in the ring. Guy like Cena and Chavo I know can at least carry a decent match, even if they are overpushed. What happened to Khali being on the list...
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:31 am

I picked Santino out of this list, but I would have rather chosen someone like Big Daddy V.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:34 am

babaganoosh wrote:
I went Santino. Not like I hate him, but of the list he probably is the worst. Mic skills aside, he is nothing special at all in the ring. Guy like Cena and Chavo I know can at least carry a decent match, even if they are overpushed. What happened to Khali being on the list...

Khali would be my pick as well. I love how people chanted "You can't wrestle!" (at least, that's what I thought it was, I could be mistaken) at the Rumble.

To be fair, has the WWE really let us see what Santino can do in the ring yet?

Edit: I don't *hate* anyone on this list, for those who were wondering.
Back to top Go down
durtywhite
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
durtywhite

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:40 am

well i didn't pick the other guys you listed because they were already in a poll
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:37 am

I'm disgusted by people's picks. MVP is extremely talented, a great wrestler and the most charismatic guy to come along in years. And his ring attire is just balin'. I believe he is way more talented than Ken Kennedy. Santino may be pretty crappy in the ring but he's awesome on the mic and outshined Austin in their mini feud. I can't believe durtywhite thinks he sucks on the mic...

Anyway, on to my pick. The Miz. He's an OK wrestler but I've just never been a fan and he's pretty annoying. I guess that's his job as a heel but I just think he generally sucks.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:38 am

LOL i think the total opposite lool but thats the great thing about opinons
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:
I'm disgusted by people's picks. MVP is extremely talented, a great wrestler and the most charismatic guy to come along in years. And his ring attire is just balin'. I believe he is way more talented than Ken Kennedy. Santino may be pretty crappy in the ring but he's awesome on the mic and outshined Austin in their mini feud. I can't believe durtywhite thinks he sucks on the mic...

Anyway, on to my pick. The Miz. He's an OK wrestler but I've just never been a fan and he's pretty annoying. I guess that's his job as a heel but I just think he generally sucks.
Well if you compare Miz and Santino, both mic skills aren't too far apart. Santino probably delivers it more cleanly and can get into it more, but Miz has more personality and charisma. I was stuck between the 2, but really don't see how Santino is much better than Miz at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:13 pm

I don't understand how anyone can vote for Santino. Wrestling is all about roles. Santino's role is that he's a dork and he plays his role better than almost anyone else. His matches with Jerry Lawler were beyond awesome.

He's also very good at doing "indy" wrestling for lack of a better word. It's just that he's playing a dork, so obviously he can't do that.

I voted Miz. Talk about bland. The guy seriously does nothing for me. With somebody like Shelton Benjamin, who I'm not that big of a fan of, I can at least see why people like him, because of his athletic ability, but Miz has absolutely nothing at this point. He has potential though.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Voted for Santino... now this thread is who you hate the most... I hate Santino for one reason he is just taking up space. If I hear he is great on the mic one more damn time I may hang myself. He is mediocore at best just because he is speaking like a moron it makes him sound good any retard can pull that off. Plus I hate that he is just another promo dude.

Santino, The Fat Oily Guy, Ron Simmons, they are all completely useless now and I hate them all equally.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:01 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
If I hear he is great on the mic one more damn time I may hang myself.
He is great on the mic. *waits in anticipation*
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:40 pm

mr kennedy hes annoying as hack.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:43 pm

How can you hate this man?

Who Do You Hate The Most? 25h0suu

Who Do You Hate The Most? 6ov62qc

This is the epitome of awesomeness, people. I dare you to find me one man on earth with more personality than Santino Morella.
Back to top Go down
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:50 am

Randy Orton,he is the worst thing in the WWE,and thats saying something.

I could name 1,000,000 things id rather do then watch Orton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Hate The Most?   Who Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Hate The Most?
Page 1 of 1