chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?

Go down 
+5
cenaluva
TheWittyTwit
stl311
Joshua.2009
durtywhite
9 posters

Who Do You think is the future of wwe
Cody Rhodes
Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_lcap7%Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
MVP
Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_lcap21%Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Mr.Kennedy
Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_lcap14%Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Elijah Burke
Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_lcap14%Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Cm Punk
Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_lcap36%Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
John Morrison
Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_lcap7%Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
durtywhite
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
durtywhite

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Well how things look now,it looks like Cm Punk but I will have to go with Cody because I see alot of his father in him unlike his brother the freak,John Morrison,Mr Kennedy has had good matches but I just don't see them as the future
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 pm

I will go with CM Punk becaues of what he has already done. if he keeps it up i can see him being the future.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
durtywhite
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
durtywhite

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:43 pm

I would have have put in Kofi Kingston but it is too early to tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Kofi Kingston, MVP, and Elijah Burke...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 pm

I think they all are...
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:01 am

Jeff Hardy and Cm punk.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 am

I went with Punk. He's shown that he can perform at a high level. Unfortunately, he hasn't been doing that in his time with the WWE. Not sure if it's just him restricting himself to a bit of a formula for matches, or WWE not giving him much freedom, but he hasn't shown his true potential yet. If he's given the time in the future, like maybe a 2 out of 3 falls match, or ironman match, then I think people can really see what this guy is about.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:16 am

MVP. The guy's got it all. He's a good wrestler with a wide range of moves. He can be technical and a brawler. He's charismatic and top notch on the stick. His attire is ballin'. He's the closest thing WWE has to The Rock and is one of my favourite wrestlers active today. I'd like to see Elijah Burke succeed in WWE but I can't see him prgressing past the mid card due to his lack of charisma and heat. MVP is already over with the fans. CM Punk will be massive one day, no doubt a future top tier champion. Same with Kennedy though his star is fading on Raw.
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:38 am

i went with CM punk, even though everyone up there has a potential and charisma.
in the matter of fact i think every each one of them can be the future of WWE.
i think it's just too hard to decide but it seems to me like CM is doing good...
Back to top Go down
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:39 am

MVP,so far hes getting pushed,hes got good heel heat,i can only see the end of the tunnel getting brighter,the further in he goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?   Who Is The Best Future WWE Star? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Best Future WWE Star?
Page 1 of 1