chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....

Go down 
+2
Joshua.2009
stl311
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Empty
PostSubject: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:58 pm

It seems like John Cena has been the result of alot of talks lately. Some believe that him comming back to the WWE is bad some think its good. I'll explain to you why the WWE cut off there nose to save there face.

Firstly, the reason Cena has been kept in his ‘unbeatable’ position has been due to a number of reasons. Originally, Cena was one of the top five most over faces in the WWE. This, coupled with the fact that Vince McMahon was looking to create the next Hogan was what led to Cena being given his monster push. Surprisingly enough, the WWE didn’t learn from the previous ‘Hogan-esque’ push given to Brock Lesnar, and the dangers associated with placing all their eggs in one basket.

Cena then became who we all love/hate today. The smarter fans stood up and said "Hey what the fuck man" meanwhile women and children still cheered. Little did the WWE know what they had done, nor did they care because they were making money.

The reason Cena was over with women was because they thought god damn he is sexy. The reason he was over with the kids was because he won and was the champion. That is where the WWE messed up.

This sucks because you can't make Cena heel or else you will lose a bunch of fans. Not only that but guys like Jeff Hardy, Jericho, Orton, and even guys on Smackdown. Remember when Edge jumped to Smackdown? Its because he wasn't allowed to beat Cena on Raw. That and there was issues between Edge and Jeff Hardy. Cena is going to keep winning as long a kids keep buying his shit.

Now I know when we were younger most of us had our favorite wrestlers. Mine personally was Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho. But they made the WWE into a respectable business. I still like Rey Rey, but now I like wrestlers like Kennedy, MVP, Burke, Sandman, Benoit (RIP), Angle, and other technical guys.

In other words, don't expect your favorite wrestler to get over on Raw unless the are beating Hardy for the IC Championship...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Even though I hate you, great post I agree with you. I am a cena fan but I want to see other guys on top for a change. I think that it would be great for hardy to be WWE champion. I think that cena should move to smackdown just for a change and smackdown needs the ratings.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 pm

yes,thats sad and sounds real!!!!But One think is real and true too!!!Cena is big,he sells coz of his attitude his energie,his fed what he is eating I guess,and some extra also...whatever....!!!And they can sell him coz of his acting,he is 100 sure,always!!!!!So anyone who against him suppose to be stronger on every side!!!Attitude,outlook,micwork,and BE SURE in himself that he is the better anyways....!!!Cena just a pinch of poop!!!If i want i can feel that!!!Hahahah....So even tough if that is a face who will do it or that is a heel,but its not for one day or week,that person has to be really strong....!!!So until they wont catch one more workmaniac person seems CEna body will punish???!!!!And thats breaking me down,trippy-trappy music every Monday night on the main event,Ic title king also,whatever.....Cena can work....that is his dream anyways i think......!!!Seems a work and workout animal!!!Just put him in fueds what intresting....trippy-trappy!!!I will die!!!!

So even Edge was moving to SD coz of Cena ,I think Edge would move back to Raw!!!!run Edge run!!!!

ivi, please don't double post. I've merged your comments and deleted your second post.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:32 pm

ok I cant understand you
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:37 pm

whatever.....dont think to much...you are not lonely with it!!Just let it come in somehow,not that hard than you think....
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:11 pm

ivi wrote:
whatever.....dont think to much...you are not lonely with it!!Just let it come in somehow,not that hard than you think....
was not talking to you somehow your post got in front of mine sorry
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Cena isnt bad in the wwe.hes bck for good.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:37 pm

The women and children aren't his only fans. I've seen a ton of 18-30 year old men wearing John Cena merchandise at live shows over the years.

The "dirtsheets" said that Edge moved to Smackdown because of Triple H. I don't remember Cena being mentioned although I could be wrong.

When John Cena stops getting a reaction(meaning boos and/or cheers) than we can worry. Right now WWE's doing the best thing they can with Cena at the top.

At one point he will turn heel. And when he turns heel I can guarantee you that all the people who hate Cena right now will turn around and start cheering him. Either way Cena's going to get a mixed reaction. He might as well stay face and sell merchandise.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:43 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
The women and children aren't his only fans. I've seen a ton of 18-30 year old men wearing John Cena merchandise at live shows over the years.

The "dirtsheets" said that Edge moved to Smackdown because of Triple H. I don't remember Cena being mentioned although I could be wrong.

When John Cena stops getting a reaction(meaning boos and/or cheers) than we can worry. Right now WWE's doing the best thing they can with Cena at the top.

At one point he will turn heel. And when he turns heel I can guarantee you that all the people who hate Cena right now will turn around and start cheering him. Either way Cena's going to get a mixed reaction. He might as well stay face and sell merchandise.

Edge moved due to lack of talent on SD at first, but Jeff Hardy had a problem with Edge not Cena..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Joshua.2009 wrote:
ivi wrote:
was not talking to you somehow your post got in front of mine sorry
all right never mind...
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:22 am

Lets face it, Cena is the marmite of wrestling: you either love hyim or you hate him. Either way you'll watch the WWE. So if Cena makes McMahon money as a face, then he'll stay a face. Personally, I prefered Cena as a heel, he had a better wrestling style and got great heat off the fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....   Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why John Cena and the WWE fucked up....
Page 1 of 1