chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterio Injured

Go down 
+7
The Wicked One
cenaluva
Sykesy
stl311
babaganoosh
StuffOfLegends
C-Makaveli
11 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:00 pm

From WWE.com
Rey Mysterio’s quest to regain the World Championship may have suffered a severe setback in Santiago, Chile, on Wednesday night.

The injury occurred during Wednesday’s live event at Arena Santiago, where Mysterio teamed with Kane against Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins. During the tag contest, Rey suffered an apparent injury to his right arm – specifically his bicep. Clearly in pain, the Master of the 619 gutted it out and finished the match, then was quickly examined by WWE athletic trainer Jason Crivello upon leaving the ring.

Mysterio flew back to the United States late Wednesday night, and is currently in Gulf Breeze, Fla., waiting to meet with world-renowned surgeon Dr. James Andrews, who will determine the extent of the injury. Regardless of Dr. Andrews’ findings, Mysterio has his heart set on competing this Sunday night at No Way Out, where he is scheduled to face Edge for the World Championship.

Stay with WWE.com as more updates become available regarding Mysterio’s condition.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:04 pm

This sounds bad. Oh well there goes one of the most popular guys I doubt he will make it to wrestlemania. Hopefully Mysterio heals up quick and is not out for too long. Smackdown kind of needs him. Even though Smackdown has some faces like Undertaker and Batista, Rey is like the corner stone of Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:53 pm

I'm not huge on him as a heavyweight contender anyways. Put him back in matches with CW!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah that would KILL him. CW is for midgets now thanks to Hornny. If anything he should be ECW Champ he can carry ECW. That or no choice he has to be WHC you can't just bump someone down like that... plus he is supposedly part of "The New Klique" I doubt we will see him demoted to a lesser belt.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Rey Rey as ECW Champion would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Ohhh god.

Rey is talented but he really has to look after himself.Im not saying he made the mistake it could of been anyone in the match but he is always injured and sooner or later he is gonna suffer a major injury.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:19 pm

other injury goodness.rey needs to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:21 am

Well I wonder who Edge will defend the WHC against now?
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:41 am

The Wicked One wrote:

I think it was a mistake by WWE to acknowledge the injury. I think they would have simply had Edge "injure" Mysterio in their title match to give him the excuse to go back into recovery. I have no idea where they're going with this one.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 am

The Wicked One wrote:

Hornswaggle!!!!!!!

my opinion is if he is to hurt to go they will make the chamber match a title match and drop Big Daddy V.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:07 am

BIG SHOW or RON KILLINGS
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:19 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
BIG SHOW or RON KILLINGS

There is a rumour going around that Big Show will be replacing him.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Yeaj, it probaly will be Big Show. Ron Killings is not ready to be in a WHC match at a PPV and WWE wouldn't have him in that spot because of his time spent in TNA and the fact that most casual fans have never heard of him. Maybe in the future he might be in the main event but not right now. Show seems the best replacement. He's over with the fans, decent in the ring for a man of his size and the fans will be hyped up for his return.
Back to top Go down
Jeffz_Girl
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Female Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:21 pm

You know this really sucks. Rey is a really good competor. If he went down to CW he would be screwed. Rey wish you luck and I hope he gets better fast... really fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterio Injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Injured   Mysterio Injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterio Injured
Page 1 of 1