chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick

Go down 
+2
Mr. Tambourine Man
ladymahogany
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:58 pm

Nick Dinsmore returned to Ohio Valley Wrestling last week to do a TV angle where he woke up from a bad dream of being Eugene. Going by the angle, his time as Eugene was all dream. He is now back to being Nick Dinsmore doing his old "Mr. Wrestling" gimmick and wearing regular tights again. He defeated contracted WWE developmental wrestler Andrew Vain on last week's OVW TV show.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 pm

Thank god.

Nick Dinsmore was so great. I thought I'd never see him back to being himself.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:12 pm

yes nick is back.he is such a great talent without the eugene gimmick.He patrays the old wrestling so well.This will be great if he gets on some well known fed which aint WWE
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:19 pm

I don't know how WWE plans to repackage him though. It's one thing to do it in OVW where how many people really care or get into it, but to try and bring him back to mainstream television with a "woke up from a dream" explanation isn't going to fly.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:25 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I don't know how WWE plans to repackage him though. It's one thing to do it in OVW where how many people really care or get into it, but to try and bring him back to mainstream television with a "woke up from a dream" explanation isn't going to fly.

well WWE and OVW split up if you remember
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:34 pm

O right...well then why does OVW need to even bother mentioning his time with WWE. Seems like a bit of a waste of effort now.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
O right...well then why does OVW need to even bother mentioning his time with WWE. Seems like a bit of a waste of effort now.

yeah i agree
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:16 pm

I am happy to see hime back as himself, but I hope to see him back in WWE soon. even with the split.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 am

YES YES YES Nick Dinsmore is back finally none of that retarded Eugene crap that was so annoying, because Nick Dinsmore is a fine wrestler and was reduced to a stupid gimmick. In the future I hope to see a Nick Dinsmore vs Bryan Danielson needs to happen don't care where it just needs to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick   Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eugene in OVW with New Gimmick
Page 1 of 1