chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock Returns To The WWE ...

Go down 
+2
ladymahogany
C-Makaveli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:53 am

http://www.wrestlingrevealed.com/

Right there on that link is all you need to no.

For The Love of God I Hope He Appears at WM24
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 am

I saw this on Raw last night. I think it's cool that they are being inducted and I'm glad the Rock will be there to do it.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Guilt tripped to coming back, I love it. I don't see him doing much at WM though outside of the HOF.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:05 pm

He'll just be on the HOF thing. I don't see any reason for him to be at WM.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:30 pm

I agree with Axl there is no point for him personally being at Mania, what would he get out of it some money, when he is making an absolute bomb doing movies. I think he will be at the HOF and thats it. I would love to see him back but hearing reports ever since 2005 upon his return at Mania I have lost faith in the guy returning.

And he shouldn't return he has no reason to he has done it all, there is no reason for him to even make a one off appearence if The Rock is smart he will stay clear of the wrestling ring.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:45 pm

that is messed up though true i hope that he does come back to wrestling but that is a dream a distant dream it is good he will be at something for wwe though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returns To The WWE ...   The Rock Returns To The WWE ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock Returns To The WWE ...
Page 1 of 1