chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.

Go down 
+8
Tory88
DXANDHARDY
babaganoosh
Axl
Deadman
StuffOfLegends
Steven
C-Makaveli
12 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 am

ProWrestling.com :

John Cena got some major heat from veteran wrestlers in the WWE locker room for his negative comments about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in an interview with The Sun in the UK. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that several people are real upset about Cena's strong words.

"At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life. So explain to me why he can't come back. Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that." Cena said. "He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off. Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

It's worth noting that these comments were made prior to The Rock agreeing to appear at the 2008 WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony, but The Sun only released them recently.

Im glad , maybe Cena will just keep his mouth shut from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:27 am

lol I am glad that he has heat because The Rock has busted his ass for wrestling, and then for someone like Cena to question whether he loves wrestling is so annoying, maybe Cena will learn to shut the hell up in future.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 am

Oldboy wrote:
lol I am glad that he has heat because The Rock has busted his ass for wrestling, and then for someone like Cena to question whether he loves wrestling is so annoying, maybe Cena will learn to shut the hell up in future.
Didn't you hear? The thing he said about the rock was bull shit taken out of context. I think it was from The Sun again. -_- I wouldn't be surprised if this is another BS story.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 am

Oldboy wrote:

Exactly. If it wasnt for The Rock the WWE wouldnt be here today. And then for Superman to come along and say that shit , i hope HHH , HBK or Taker or which ever veteran had ago at him , im guessing HHH , i hope they whipped his ass.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Deadman

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:30 pm

I actually dont care and could care less..but I believe its all lies..
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:21 pm

If Cena said it, he's 100% correct. I love The Rock, but that's the god's honest truth.

I want to know what wrestlers are giving him heat.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:24 pm

I would so love it to find out that the Sun did the interview before and if the Rock didn't come back they wouldn't have published it. But if he did come back (which he has), they could make him look like a jackass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:09 pm

I grew up watching the Rock and i would be on his side against Cena any other day but this time Cena is right. He needs to stop saying he loves wrestling if all the people want him back and he is just ignoring them. 10 bucks says he aint at wrestlemainia and only at the HOF introduction.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:53 am

Cena has a point, like the man or not. Johnson gave up the WWE to do kids films! Whne he did films like 'Welcome to the Jungle' it was acdeptable, but it is plain disrespectful to the WWE to do kids films!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Tory88 wrote:
Cena has a point, like the man or not. Johnson gave up the WWE to do kids films! Whne he did films like 'Welcome to the Jungle' it was acdeptable, but it is plain disrespectful to the WWE to do kids films!

Well not really.

The Scorpian King is kinda an adult film

Welcome To the Jungle

Be Cool

Walking Tall

Doom

Those are all adult films.

And you cant really say that it is disrespectful to the WWE that he is making movies for kinds when WWE Films have said it themselves that they are going to be focusing more on movies for Children. So what you said had no point to it at all.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Axl wrote:
If Cena said it, he's 100% correct. I love The Rock, but that's the god's honest truth.

I want to know what wrestlers are giving him heat.

I echo your sentiment. The Rock is my favorite of all time, and I'm not taking away from what he's already given to this industry... but the millions (and millions!) of the Rock's fans have been shouting for him as he continues to turn his back on the business. He's failing to consider that his movies wouldn't draw nearly as well in the box office if he hadn't established such a large fan base in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:38 pm

And there's another interview from the Rock who said he isn't coming back to the WWE...That he guessed he should have made a big issue of it when he walked away 5yrs ago....He said he is getting tired of the questions will he ever come back and he said No he isn't coming back...

He is going to HOF only for his family members who are getting into the Hall of Fame because he does believe his Dad and Grand Dad deserve whats coming to that....and that is the only thing he is doing it for.....

He isn't going to Wrestlemania ......He says that the Rock as a Wrestler Era is over and now he is Dwayne Johnson is an actor and he loves what he is doing....

So stop believing all the bull your reading off the Observer (quote Bishoff its nothing but a third rate news paper...and half of what they put on there is exadurated or made up for the internet....

Respect Rock for his wishes he has walked away from Wrestling without being hooked on pain killers or anything then what most of of them do..
To Rock thanks for the Memories he has given us and wish him well and enjoy his movies instead of being so selfish just wish him well in his envevers...
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:56 pm

The Sun has put a full transcript up of their interview with John Cena where Cena has some harsh words for Hollywood star:

"This is my take on The Rock, and he’s a genuinely nice guy. I’ve met him; he’s a fantastic human being. What I kind of get peeved about, and I guess this is my flaw, my Achilles heel, I hear it every day with young talent, with midcard talent, with people aspiring to make it in this business; I hear “I’ve wanted to do this my whole life.

Rock falls into that category. He, at one point, loved wrestling and wanted to do this all of his life. Explain to me why he can’t come back for a 15th Anniversary show or why he can’t make an appearance at Wrestlemania. Simply put it’s because he wants to be an actor. There’s nothing wrong with that, there’s nothing wrong with that. He’s a very good actor, he’s very successful, he’s done very well for himself and associating with sports entertainment doesn’t do much for his acting career. It only helps out the sports entertainment audience so I get why he doesn’t come back.

Just don’t f*** me around and tell me that you love this when you are just doing this to do something else. That’s the only thing that gets me really pissed off."

Can whoever is in charge of the Sun just get sued the hell out of until the newspaper shuts down. It is starting to get on my nerves with this damn paper. Anyway John Cena said "There's Nothing Wrong With that" and even complimented him. The last part is kind of mean but it was said a while ago before The Rock accepted to be at Wrestlemania. This is an old interview closer to the time of the 15th anniversay show.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:49 pm

If he loves what he's currently doing, he's got really poor taste in career choices.

Do action films, or go back to wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:52 pm

The comment is 100% truth. John, nor the Sun should be ashamed of it.

And if it's BS... it's still 100% true.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Axl wrote:
If he loves what he's currently doing, he's got really poor taste in career choices.

Do action films, or go back to wrestling.
Yeah seriously. A movie about the tooth fairy? I mean I guess if that's what he wants then whatever. I'll never understand it.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:17 pm

I'm merging this with the other thread on the subject.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:23 am

Good for Cena speaking his mind.Go Cena!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.   UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: The Sun reveals entire Quote from John Cena.
Page 1 of 1