chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?

Go down 
+5
CMHL_Is_Legend
stl311
babaganoosh
Mr. Tambourine Man
Soul Rider
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Empty
PostSubject: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:06 pm

*This topic was originaly post by My great friend Total Nostop Attitude and its could "Should there be another draft?",
Anywhy,thats what I think:
In my opinion there should be another one for sure!Its one of the things that make you excited,and that really shake up things,and open doors for new feuds,and also open doors for new talent to get noticed!I also thing that their is a couple of more reasons to make another draft in the WWE:

In the last draft RAW geat alot of star power,and Smackdown and ECW wasleft with a limited star power in the show if any!I mean RAW suppose to be the flag ship brand,but Smackdown is repething feuds all the time from lake of star power,and the same wrestlers here in the main event all the time guys like Batista,Edge,Taker!I'm just sick and tried from seeing the three of them always feud with eachother,and have all the main event match!I think that guys like MVP,Matt Hardy and Finaly should be in the main event too,because they deserve it,and they are main event caliber!

Now I don't know what to say about ECW,They have some great talent,like Morrison,Punk,Kingston,Elijah Burke,Shelton & Kevin Thorn and they have a good mix of veteran wrestlers like Tommy Dreamer,Balls Mahoney,Stevie Richards & Nuzio!But something doesn't work,and I think I know why:
Guys like Elijah,Punk & Sheton are getting hurt from this talent exchange with Smackdown,because their is guys that comes over from Smackdown,and take their air time!Or if they are shown they are put againest Smackdown Main evenetrs and are getting jobbed out!I think that ECW has the best young talent pool,but WWE isn't using it well!I think that if WWE want ECW to work then they need to have another draft!

I think that if there will be another draft it will be a major help for Smackdown,and mostly for ECW,if they will get good superstars from RAW!Raw is full of main event wrestlers and not all of them are used,so I think that their should be drafted, I would like to see more veteran wrestlers on ECW,because they only have like 4,and almost all of them are jobbing their guts out!I would like to see ECW get guys like Hardcore Holly,Rey Mystreio,MVP,Chavo,Carlito,DH Smith,JBL,Mr. Kennedy,Paul London,Santino Marella,Umaga!I think that with that guys added to the roster,ECW could be really good,but it depends on the WWE Writers,and so far,they aren't doing a good job!

Now about Smackdown,I think that they have good mix of wrestlers,but they could use some more star power!Now with the arrivel of Big Show,I hope that we will see a new mix of feuds,and new things in SD!But I don't think that Big Show if enough,I hope that SD will get more guys like Jeff Hardy,Chris Jericho, or Mr.Kennedy!I think that a team of Kennedy and MVP could be awsome,as they both have great mic skills,and chrisma,and that are both good on the ring!I'm also dissapointed from Jericho return,as I think that he should get a run with the title,and he isn't used to his full potentiol!I think that he could use a move to Smackdown,so he will not be overshadowed by guys like Triple H,Shawn Michaels,,John Cena,Randy Orton and even Jeff Hardy!

After guys like Chris Jericho or Jeff Hardy will be drafted to Smackdown,I think that Smackdown could use some great new feuds,like Edge and Jericho,or Jericho with Undertaker,or Jeff with Finaly,or Kennedy with MVP,or even let MVP and Kennedy go for the Tag Gold!And about ECW,if they will get the right guys in the draft,I think that they can be even better then SD,but I doubt Vince will let ECW be better then Smackdown or RAW!

Thats all I have to say about the draft,so over all I think that WWE most have a draft,because ECW is not going anywhere,and Smackdown always use the same wrestlers for their main event feuds,and it got boring ages ago!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:16 pm

A draft would be exciting, but is it really necessary? I mean with all the people showing up on different shows every week, it doesn't even feel like there is a brand-split anymore.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:24 pm

In terms of good young talent, I guess I have to agree with you that ECW has the most, as they should. ECW is kind of a televised developmental territory IMO. They bring in new talent there (such as Punk, Kingston, etc.) and repackage guys there too (Shelton, Thorn, Daddy V, etc.). I'm not high on some of the veterans, but Dreamer and Nunzio I still really like.

Having ECW receieve some stars would only work well if the brand seperation between ECW and SD would be more clearly defined than it is now. I like the idea of Hardcore Holly, Carlito, Santino Marrella, and Umaga heading over to ECW. It gives them some underrated guys that could get themselves a push, even if it isn't on any of the big brands.

In terms of Raw and SD exchanges, I don't have too many choices. One that comes to mind is definitely Kennedy going back to SD. London and Kendrick back to SD. And I guess Henry over to Raw, since he's jobbed to all the SD main eventers already, might as well cover the Raw ones.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:47 pm

That would be interesting and it could provide us with alot of new faces....here is how I see who goes where

Raw
Undertaker
The Miz
Victoria
Mark Henry
Matt Striker

This gives Raw more under developed talent and it gives them another main eventer and another possible womens champion.

ECW
D.H. Smith
Rey Mysterio
Kane

This gives ECW the best pure talent roster, adds a main eventer, and gives D.H a place to expand

Smackdown
Jeff Hardy(without IC belt)
Big Daddy V
C.M. Punk
Carlito
Santino

This gives Smackdown a two guys who can bring back the Cruiserweight belt and move to the main event slot. A good tag team that consists of a former US/IC Champion and another former IC Champion, and it gives them another big man for the Big Show to dominate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:48 pm

To RAW- Mark Henry, Batista, Thorn, Finlay, Striker, Big Daddy V

To ECW- Santino, Carlito, DH Smith, Super Crazy, Drew McIntrye

To SD!- Jericho, Rhodes, London, Kendrick, DH Smith, Kennedy
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Now if the WWE wants to be supream of all wrestling then RAW should not be there flag ship none should. They should even it out and make all brands equall. Now what they should do is get alot of the main eventer of raw and send them to SD and ECW(but mostly ECW). They should extend ECW to 2 hours and bring back the Hardcore and European belts and ECW tag team belts and send them to ECW. Get some new guys and bring them there and main eventers from RAW then ECW can come back. Next for raw they should have there tag team division more on the show and teach some of the girls to be more then eye candy. Get some new kids to challenge for the belt like DH smith and umaga.

CM punk should go to RAW and have a tag team with Kennedy. A loud mouth Kennedy with the more quite CM it would go like a opposites attract thing. Also they should send Finlay and Rey to RAW
Send HHH to ECW,London and Kendrick,JBL,Carlitoand santino maralla.

To SD send Chris Jericho and Have MVP lose the belt so he can step up to main event status. If they did this they would rule TNA and have one more show to the WWE but Vince probably wont do this but it is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Only problems with the Draft... bounce there like bouncing balls...They draft them and then they winde up going right back where they started from...The same ones never get drafted is just the mid carders and jobbers that get moved around anyway...

Now if they moved some of the champs around and left there a while might seem like the right effect...I mean send HBK over to Smackdown for a while maybe HHH to ECW...Taker to Raw....but those guys have permanent spots and will be there till the day they walk out of the WWE...
So why even have a draft in the first place...

I mean be legit about it
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:26 pm

This makes me want to host my own draft lottery just to see what happens if it really was random. I think I might do that now and keep you in touch on who makes the cut. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:05 am

CM Punk to Smackdown. If he was on Raw, he'd just be buried by Triple H and his buddies. He's being wasted over on ECW and I can see him in a solid upper mid card role on the blue brand. Trade Umaga over to Smackdown too, I can picture him having a couple of nice feuds with guys like The Undertaker and Matt Hardy. He's being jobbed out way too much on Raw. Shawn Michaels to Smackdown. This may be controversial but he's run out of fresh opponents on Raw and this would give guys like Chris Jericho and Ken Kennedy the chance to step up to the main event.

Batista to Raw. Raw is the more story telling show and Batista is better at that. He's also exhausted all his feuding options on Smackdown. Raw doesn't really need many new guys drafted over to it as it has enough star power as it is but I also think switching John Morrison back to Raw would be a good move. Also give the red brand Mark Henry to compensate for Raw losing resident monster Umaga.

Rey Mysterio to ECW. ECW need a locker room leader and a main event face to head the brand. Some people say switch Londrick to ECW but there is no tag division their so that is pointless. Put Super Crazy over on ECW and let him have feuds with guys like Shelton Benjamin. Give ECW Santino Marella too. He will be given more of a chance to shine there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?   Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should there be another draft,and who should be drafted?
Page 1 of 1