chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online

Go down 
+5
TheWalkingDead
Black Dagger
babaganoosh
stl311
ladymahogany
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Empty
PostSubject: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 am

Quote :
If you missed it last night, all 24 wrestlers involved in the 24-Man Battle Royal have been announced where the winner earns a shot at the ECW Championship.

This match has actually been pulled from the WrestleMania 24 card this Sunday and will instead air live on WWE.com prior to the PPV at 6:30 p.m. Eastern.

The announced line-up of Raw, Smackdown and ECW wrestlers includes:

* Big Daddy V
* Brian Kendrick
* Chuck Palumbo
* Cody Rhodes
* Deuce
* Domino
* Elijah Burke
* Festus
* "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
* Hardcore Holly
* Jamie Noble
* Jesse
* Jimmy Wang Yang
* Kane
* Kofi Kingston
* Lance Cade
* Mark Henry
* Matt Striker
* Shannon Moore
* The Great Khali
* The Miz
* Tommy Dreamer
* Trevor Murdoch
* Val Venis

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2008/1206516995.shtml

Last edited by ladymahogany on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:05 am

Actually it was always listed as a dark match. However I will be watching the battle royal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:09 am

Maybe this will mean longer than originally intended matches?
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:16 am

aww man vids like that on wwe wont work for me and i really wanted to see that battle royal oh well i hope they add another match to the cars then like the return of the cruuiser title in a turmoil i dont care.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:06 pm

This is stupid.I was looking forward to watching it on the PPV not a stream.Oh well I guess I'll have to remember to watch it.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Ya i agree with Admin they should show it on ppv not on a stream. But i will still see it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Will the stream be free? Or will it only be available if you order WM on the WWE site?
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 am

No i think it is free.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:04 am

luke michael mccoy wrote:
aww man vids like that on wwe wont work for me and i really wanted to see that battle royal oh well i hope they add another match to the cars then like the return of the cruuiser title in a turmoil i dont care.

How dare you steal my idea. Jokz mate but seriosuly this does suck. many people will not realise this and will be waiting for the match cause therte casual fans. So i really think it should be on the card
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 am

Axl wrote:
Will the stream be free? Or will it only be available if you order WM on the WWE site?
On WWE.com it is listed as the "Battle Royal FreeView," so I believe it will be free for everyone. I think it would be hard to require a WM purchase to view it since many people order through their cable and satellite providers.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:01 pm

It is a ridiculous turn of events! The match will have been better than some of the other lower-card matches! I hope they have it in the extras section of the WM 24 DVD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online   ''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''24-Man Battle Royal'' pulled from WrestleMania card; to air live online
Page 1 of 1